Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name changes, post previous and current. 23:12 - Feb 5 with 2079 viewsDanielswan

Danielsan2000 - Danielswan

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:05 - Feb 6 with 2043 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah would never have guessed that one

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:06 - Feb 6 with 2040 viewsSweyns_Eye

Sweyn's Eye to Sweyns_Eye.

I can't believe you don't allow apostrophes in user names. And the indignity of an underscore. You bastards. The grammar nazis will get you you know.

(exits stage left, grumbling into the distance.....)

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:16 - Feb 6 with 2021 viewss1ackjack

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:06 - Feb 6 by Sweyns_Eye

Sweyn's Eye to Sweyns_Eye.

I can't believe you don't allow apostrophes in user names. And the indignity of an underscore. You bastards. The grammar nazis will get you you know.

(exits stage left, grumbling into the distance.....)

You should grumble. Some f@cker has taken my username (of over 5 years) and I've had to concoct an alternative. Deserves a The depths to which some people will stoop is unbelievable.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:25 - Feb 6 with 2017 viewsmacthejack

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:16 - Feb 6 by s1ackjack

You should grumble. Some f@cker has taken my username (of over 5 years) and I've had to concoct an alternative. Deserves a The depths to which some people will stoop is unbelievable.

I wonder why someone chose you?

You made any enemies in your five years?
Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:37 - Feb 6 with 2010 viewss1ackjack

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:25 - Feb 6 by macthejack

I wonder why someone chose you?

You made any enemies in your five years?

Not to my knowledge, never been particularly controversial, though I suppose you can never tell. JEEZ, not AgentDimi come back to haunt me. Why me FFS? He had more enemies than Saddam Hussein.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Name changes, post previous and current. on 05:45 - Feb 6 with 1980 viewsJackTheLad

Name changes, post previous and current. on 00:37 - Feb 6 by s1ackjack

Not to my knowledge, never been particularly controversial, though I suppose you can never tell. JEEZ, not AgentDimi come back to haunt me. Why me FFS? He had more enemies than Saddam Hussein.

swanskdb, decided for a change. not sure on this site yet, its gonna take some breaking in.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Name changes, post previous and current. on 08:57 - Feb 6 with 1951 viewsRogueTrooper

Fecked up the signing in process and had a change, Taffridge == RogueTrooper

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Name changes, post previous and current. on 10:42 - Feb 6 with 1938 viewsDDCH

Name changes, post previous and current. on 08:57 - Feb 6 by RogueTrooper

Fecked up the signing in process and had a change, Taffridge == RogueTrooper

DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus to a slightly shorter version

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Login to get fewer ads

Name changes, post previous and current. on 10:56 - Feb 6 with 1935 viewsPrivate_Partz

Name changes, post previous and current. on 10:42 - Feb 6 by DDCH

DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus to a slightly shorter version

The underscore is a bit of a pain but I changed my name from a one worder anyway (Threadender). Less than 800 posts in 5 years so my posting record can disappear into cyberspace - no probs at all :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Name changes, post previous and current. on 11:40 - Feb 6 with 1920 viewsswanny

Name changes, post previous and current. on 10:56 - Feb 6 by Private_Partz

The underscore is a bit of a pain but I changed my name from a one worder anyway (Threadender). Less than 800 posts in 5 years so my posting record can disappear into cyberspace - no probs at all :-)

swanny on janet, swanny on ps and now swanny here

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Name changes, post previous and current. on 11:57 - Feb 6 with 1909 viewseddiejay

And I'm here, punkrockjack in a former life...
Name changes, post previous and current. on 12:22 - Feb 6 with 1900 viewsOnslow

Name changes, post previous and current. on 11:57 - Feb 6 by eddiejay

And I'm here, punkrockjack in a former life...

Artist formally known as llangyfelach

She keeps passin' me by...

Name changes, post previous and current. on 12:54 - Feb 6 with 1889 viewsLANDOREROCKER

i bet you cant guess what my old name was
Name changes, post previous and current. on 16:59 - Feb 6 with 1854 viewsPureRockFury

FearOfAJackPlanet doesn't fit on this bastard site, so reverting to an old jackarmy.net username which does.

Although I initially registered as BrokenGuitars on this site. Thought i'd take both for a test drive and see which one I prefer. Then, I'll punch myself in the face for doing something so lame. Then I'll probably choose this one.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Even the bad times were good.

Name changes, post previous and current. on 17:03 - Feb 6 with 1849 viewsJackanapes

Name changes, post previous and current. on 16:59 - Feb 6 by PureRockFury

FearOfAJackPlanet doesn't fit on this bastard site, so reverting to an old jackarmy.net username which does.

Although I initially registered as BrokenGuitars on this site. Thought i'd take both for a test drive and see which one I prefer. Then, I'll punch myself in the face for doing something so lame. Then I'll probably choose this one.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Bettina Smush. Word.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Name changes, post previous and current. on 17:05 - Feb 6 with 1835 viewsJackanapes

You can like your own posts. At least newport jack will have one person who likes his posts.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Name changes, post previous and current. on 12:53 - Feb 7 with 1750 viewsfather_jack

the artist formerly know as sampras

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Name changes, post previous and current. on 22:44 - Feb 7 with 1689 viewsFullMetalJack

New forum, new user tag.

Previously known as jack_bustard

howdy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024