Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mods deleting replies to threads already? 15:42 - Aug 4 with 4609 viewsItchySphincter

Terrible form. Be aware it's happening already.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 15:58 - Aug 4 with 2669 viewsDarran

What's been removed Butt I've just got in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:26 - Aug 4 with 2628 viewsTheFranchise

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 15:58 - Aug 4 by Darran

What's been removed Butt I've just got in.

I remove all ridiculous off topic replies in the wrestling thread, always have and always will.

If people started popping up in all the other threads ridiculing things then more would get removed without a doubt.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:33 - Aug 4 with 2614 viewsJackfath

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:26 - Aug 4 by TheFranchise

I remove all ridiculous off topic replies in the wrestling thread, always have and always will.

If people started popping up in all the other threads ridiculing things then more would get removed without a doubt.

I'd develop a zero tolerance policy Dave. New site, new mod stance. Start by banning some obvious choices.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:42 - Aug 4 with 2598 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:26 - Aug 4 by TheFranchise

Understtod Dave, except for the fact that it was on topic, unlike the fishing replies which are clearly not on topic yet remain. Reinstate the reply and let the people decide. The reply was clearly within the rules and on topic.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:44 - Aug 4 with 2594 viewsTheFranchise

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:42 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

Understtod Dave, except for the fact that it was on topic, unlike the fishing replies which are clearly not on topic yet remain. Reinstate the reply and let the people decide. The reply was clearly within the rules and on topic.

They will be going as soon as I get back. 300 pages in the last one, all kept nicely on topic by my iron fist.
Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:48 - Aug 4 with 2583 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:49 - Aug 4 with 2580 viewsDarran

Ban him Dave.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:50 - Aug 4 with 2578 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 16:49 - Aug 4 by Darran

Ban him Dave.

Login to get fewer ads

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:03 - Aug 4 with 2543 viewsexiledclaseboy

I haven't deleted anything on account of being sacked as a mod without explanation.

Poll: Tory leader

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 2514 viewsTheFranchise

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:03 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

I haven't deleted anything on account of being sacked as a mod without explanation.

Message Phil
Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 2514 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:03 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Would you have deleted a comment discussing grown men discussing grown men wearing speedos playfighting? Hardly off topic or banable, or would you consider it otherwise. You're best off as one of us.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:20 - Aug 4 with 2497 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:14 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

Would you have deleted a comment discussing grown men discussing grown men wearing speedos playfighting? Hardly off topic or banable, or would you consider it otherwise. You're best off as one of us.

Dave's thread, he can do what he likes with it. They take it all very seriously and that's their right. Internet wrestling marks are precious like that.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? (n/t) on 17:21 - Aug 4 with 2493 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:20 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Dave's thread, he can do what he likes with it. They take it all very seriously and that's their right. Internet wrestling marks are precious like that.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 17:22]

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:23 - Aug 4 with 2474 viewsDarran

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:14 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

Of course he would have deleted it he moved your Wembley buses thread FFS.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:26 - Aug 4 with 2468 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:14 - Aug 4 by TheFranchise

Message Phil

I did. I've been informed that my services are no longer required on account of saying nasty things about the move to this forum.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:28 - Aug 4 with 2452 viewsDarran

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:26 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

I did. I've been informed that my services are no longer required on account of saying nasty things about the move to this forum.

One word -------------> Putsch.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:29 - Aug 4 with 2450 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't know what putsch means but feel free to ask Philip if you want.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:31 - Aug 4 with 2444 viewsAndy1300

This place gets worse....

Shite looking site and shite behaviour by mods

Number 1 team in Wales

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:31 - Aug 4 with 2441 viewsDarran

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:29 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know what putsch means but feel free to ask Philip if you want.

I'm with you Brother.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/putsch

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:34 - Aug 4 with 2427 viewsItchySphincter

I thought it was bad getting the odd harmless reply struck off but you've really been shafted! Just because you were a bit mean about them you've been binned. No wonder you've been in a bad mood recently. Never mind, you're with friends now.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:36 - Aug 4 with 2422 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:34 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

I thought it was bad getting the odd harmless reply struck off but you've really been shafted! Just because you were a bit mean about them you've been binned. No wonder you've been in a bad mood recently. Never mind, you're with friends now.

I'm thinking of going to talk to Monty on the other site. At least that one doesn't make my eyes hurt.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:37 - Aug 4 with 2421 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:31 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

This place gets worse....

Shite looking site and shite behaviour by mods

Careful now.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:39 - Aug 4 with 2417 viewsDarran

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:34 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

Recently?

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:41 - Aug 4 with 2414 viewsItchySphincter

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:36 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

I'm thinking of going to talk to Monty on the other site. At least that one doesn't make my eyes hurt.

I'm sure Mont would appreciate your modding skills and general all round likeability.

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:46 - Aug 4 with 2401 viewsJackfath

Mods deleting replies to threads already? on 17:36 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

I see you've been replaced by "Supprt" and "The Apocathary" I wonder who they were when you were in power?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024