Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! 11:20 - Oct 13 with 1484 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea City star Michu's Spain debut in doubt after Iberostar Stadium generator explodes
10 Oct 2013 17:49
Swansea City star Michu was set to make his long-awaited debut for the world champions in the match but that today seems in doubt.

Share on print Share on email
Michu and Juan Mata together in training for Spain
Spain’s World Cup qualifier with Belarus has been put into doubt, after a generator at the Iberostar Stadium apparently exploded.

The Mallorca stadium, which is set to host Friday night’s Group I qualifier, has fallen victim to a ‘severe electrical fault’.

Swansea City star Michu was set to make his long-awaited debut for the world champions in the match but that today seems in doubt.

It is understood that one of three generators on site has exploded, leaving three people injured - two seriously - and tomorrow’s game is now in doubt.

The severity of the power outage is believed extensive enough that it may not be fixed in time for Friday night’s international.

Police have also cordoned off the area as they carry out an investigation, meaning those charged with repairing the fault cannot yet begin work.

It is expected that both teams will suspend scheduled training sessions at the ground originally set for this evening from 6.30pm UK time. The Spanish Football Federation are reportedly trying to organise use of the Ciudad Deportiva Antonio Asensio instead.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:25 - Oct 13 with 1471 viewsDarran

You do realise its Sunday today yeah?
F*cking speechless.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:27 - Oct 13 with 1466 viewsWhiterockin

He played.
Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:29 - Oct 13 with 1454 viewsJackoBoostardo

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:25 - Oct 13 by Darran

You do realise its Sunday today yeah?
F*cking speechless.

I'm glad that wasn't just me to notice. Thought all the alcohol last night had done a number on me.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:56 - Oct 13 with 1405 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry I fecked up

Thought it was next Friday ..

Hope the boy did good and they fixed that generator....heh

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:58 - Oct 13 with 1389 viewsDarran

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 11:56 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

Sorry I fecked up

Thought it was next Friday ..

Hope the boy did good and they fixed that generator....heh

Yeah he'll be playing next Friday night a few hours before the Sunderland game like.
F*ck my hump go and stir the gravy FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 12:09 - Oct 13 with 1346 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry been out of the loop the last week

Still pissedd from last nite...just saw that story somewhere made me laugh

Today I am having mostly roast pork with rosemary....

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 12:36 - Oct 13 with 1279 viewsWhiterockin

Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 12:09 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

Sorry been out of the loop the last week

Still pissedd from last nite...just saw that story somewhere made me laugh

Today I am having mostly roast pork with rosemary....

Apple sauce with Pork, Rosemary is better with Lamb, unless Rosemary is the lady that you are having lunch with.
Michus Spain debut cancelled as generator explodes! on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 942 viewsScoobyWho

Too stupid to know.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024