Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat 09:42 - Oct 25 with 1175 viewsMagic_Michu

Looks a brilliant buy for £2million

Sometimes we need to remember he's still only 21.

He's hardly put a foot wrong since he's been here and seems to get more assured every game.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jordi Amat on 09:52 - Oct 25 with 1149 viewsSwanfan1

I criticised him a lot before so I have to hold my hand up and say he played a good game, he just have to be more clinical and not do any stupid dribbles out of the back, too dangerous.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Jordi Amat on 10:02 - Oct 25 with 1114 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

I personally think that we need defenders who can go past strikers when its needed and to carry the ball to free up a bit more space for our attackers

Hats off to Jordi last night - apart from once looked very assured dong it. As much as Monk has been a hell of a player for us I know who I'd rather have at the back for a prolonged period in Williams absence.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Jordi Amat on 10:31 - Oct 26 with 819 viewsquiff

He very much looks 21 at times, but the way he's developing at the moment, and the way he played thursday night, we could have a very good player on our hands.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Jordi Amat on 10:50 - Oct 26 with 792 viewslifelong

Got the makings of a excellent player, looks very comfortable on the ball, tackles well, very good distribution. Another young player who appears to have made the most of his opportunity to step up into the starting lineup. Brilliant to see it.
Jordi Amat on 10:54 - Oct 26 with 783 viewsDr_Winston

Was never going to slot in as easily as Chico, who's that much older and more experienced, but he's doing pretty well considering the boots he's filling.

There will be mistakes, and games where he struggles, but overall he's looking a bit of a bargain so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Amat on 11:09 - Oct 26 with 767 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's done really well recently especially considering Chico doesn't look after him as well as Ash does. Can see him playing for us for many years. Looks a great buy.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jordi Amat on 13:07 - Oct 26 with 642 viewsforkbeard

Been one of his biggest critics since joining but the last two games I can't fault his performances tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024