Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City away 22:35 - Nov 28 with 1569 viewsskippyjack

Alright forget about that farcical game tonight.. I genuinely think we're f*cked against man city.. our only hope is this team... Vorm..Rangel(if fit)..Ash...Chico..Davies..Canas..Britton..JDG..Pablo..Dyer..Alvaro... we need to keep it better than we have all season.. limit set pieces and hopefully pinch something. We look doomed

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Man City away on 23:23 - Nov 28 with 1405 viewsLeonisGod

That's the spirit
Man City away on 23:38 - Nov 28 with 1357 viewstomdickharry

If we get out of Manchester with a point on Sunday it will be one of the best results in the history of our club,football is a bloody funny game,on the face of it a home banker but with a bit of luck we may get away unscathed.
Translated into Custer's last words at the battle of the Little Big Horn,life is full of surprises.
Man City away on 23:53 - Nov 28 with 1299 viewsPhaedrus

Man City away on 23:23 - Nov 28 by LeonisGod

That's the spirit

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Man City away on 00:15 - Nov 29 with 1234 viewsdameedna

batten down the hatches. dive
Man City away on 00:20 - Nov 29 with 1221 viewscentrestandswan

Two rows of five no striker lump the ball high, pray and hope City play their youth team.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Man City away on 06:59 - Nov 29 with 1067 views2face

The refs are playing poker over who's gonna win as we speak.
Man City away on 08:57 - Nov 29 with 926 viewsJonoscfc

1-1 is my prediction for sunday. If we can keep it solid in defence for the first half and maybe nick a goal on the counter attack they will start to get frustrated. Have to go and play without fear and make sure we dont show them too much repect. Swans always manage to put in big performances when we are the underdogs.
Man City away on 09:04 - Nov 29 with 901 viewswr72

Man City away on 08:57 - Nov 29 by Jonoscfc

1-1 is my prediction for sunday. If we can keep it solid in defence for the first half and maybe nick a goal on the counter attack they will start to get frustrated. Have to go and play without fear and make sure we dont show them too much repect. Swans always manage to put in big performances when we are the underdogs.

When was the last time we put in a big performance as the underdog? I'm not being a smartarse either, just can't remember.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2013 9:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Man City away on 09:10 - Nov 29 with 880 viewsClinton

Man City away on 09:04 - Nov 29 by wr72

When was the last time we put in a big performance as the underdog? I'm not being a smartarse either, just can't remember.

Chelsea away Capital One Cup

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Man City away on 09:13 - Nov 29 with 870 viewsJonoscfc

Man City away on 09:04 - Nov 29 by wr72

Not as many this season as last but i would have said Valencia away was one game we went into as underdogs in my opinion.
Man City away on 09:14 - Nov 29 with 867 viewswr72

Hmmmm.
Man City away on 09:18 - Nov 29 with 856 viewsZut_Alors

Hard to be too confident about this one, but you never know. I remember feeling total gloom about Vorm's injury up there last season, but Gerry came in and we had our best run in the premier league.
Man City away on 09:18 - Nov 29 with 856 viewsJonoscfc

Man City away on 09:14 - Nov 29 by wr72

Hmmmm.

Man United away last season. Fergies last game in charge at Old Trafford. No one give the swans a chance and we ended up just losing from a late goal by Rio. Would say that was an outstanding performance apart from a slight lapse in concentration towards the end.
Man City away on 09:22 - Nov 29 with 847 viewsJonoscfc

Man City away on 09:18 - Nov 29 by Zut_Alors

Hard to be too confident about this one, but you never know. I remember feeling total gloom about Vorm's injury up there last season, but Gerry came in and we had our best run in the premier league.

Have to be confident with these types of games. If everyone is going up just to roll over and take a pasting on Sunday then it will happen and it will be a Norwich or Spurs result. Apart from our first ever game in the premiere league we havent done that bad against Man City. Have to go up feeling we could get something from it. Too many fans willing to just give up. Anything the scummers can do we can do better.
Man City away on 09:25 - Nov 29 with 836 viewswr72

Man City away on 09:18 - Nov 29 by Jonoscfc

Man United away last season. Fergies last game in charge at Old Trafford. No one give the swans a chance and we ended up just losing from a late goal by Rio. Would say that was an outstanding performance apart from a slight lapse in concentration towards the end.

They were in party mood and had already won the league.Plus they beat us.We don't do well as the underdog,and haven't since September in Valencia and that was a one off due to the red card.I'm sorry but it's true.
Man City away on 09:30 - Nov 29 with 821 viewsJonoscfc

Man City away on 09:25 - Nov 29 by wr72

They were in party mood and had already won the league.Plus they beat us.We don't do well as the underdog,and haven't since September in Valencia and that was a one off due to the red card.I'm sorry but it's true.

Well everyone has their own opinion. Even with the red card you still have to score the goals. We will have a chat after Sundays game.
Man City away on 09:30 - Nov 29 with 818 viewswr72

Man City away on 09:30 - Nov 29 by Jonoscfc

Well everyone has their own opinion. Even with the red card you still have to score the goals. We will have a chat after Sundays game.

He He ok!!
Man City away on 09:33 - Nov 29 with 807 viewswr72

The thing is you say we should all be confident when facing the 'big boys', yet our manager isn't.Even last night pre-match he was saying that Valencia are a great team and the equivalent of playing Arsenal.They were his words before the game.

And you're on here saying we should all be confident.
Man City away on 10:25 - Nov 29 with 727 viewssomersetsimon

From the way he limped off, I can't see Rangel playing on Sunday, so I guess Tiendalli will play at right back. Laudrup doesn't seem inclined to experiment with Taylor on the right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024