Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good article 19:50 - Mar 24 with 1186 viewscsf

Decent article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26704856
Good article on 19:51 - Mar 24 with 1182 viewsDarran

Very relevant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good article on 20:01 - Mar 24 with 1142 viewsSwansNZ

Good article on 19:51 - Mar 24 by Darran

Very relevant.

Very

Quote "It's not a young and old thing," says season-ticket holder Denis Breen. "It's a divide between people who have a brain and those who haven't."

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Good article on 20:02 - Mar 24 with 1131 viewsDarran

Good article on 20:01 - Mar 24 by SwansNZ

Very

Quote "It's not a young and old thing," says season-ticket holder Denis Breen. "It's a divide between people who have a brain and those who haven't."

That bit is very very relevant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good article on 08:01 - Mar 25 with 978 viewscsf

The two clubs that I have a passion for both seem to be going through a bit of it at the moment. Were you there at _______ away seems to be a mantra over here, and Wycombe want John Gorman or Martin O'Neill back, they were they men who brought success.
Good article on 09:49 - Mar 25 with 911 viewsjackb

Good article on 08:01 - Mar 25 by csf

The two clubs that I have a passion for both seem to be going through a bit of it at the moment. Were you there at _______ away seems to be a mantra over here, and Wycombe want John Gorman or Martin O'Neill back, they were they men who brought success.

plastic
Good article on 17:33 - Mar 25 with 759 viewscsf

Good article on 09:49 - Mar 25 by jackb

plastic

Plastic Wycombe supporter quite possibly, started watching them the season they won promotion to Division 3 as it was...... But I was aroun 15 at the time.

With the swans I don't claim to be hardcore dyed in the wool, but I moved here for uni and stayed and so will always support them as it's where I've made my life. I got offered a ticket ad took it up and don't intend to give it up if they get relelgated cos I enjoy watching regular live football. (As long as Wycombe aren't playing Newport at the same time....)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024