Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... 17:02 - Apr 19 with 476 viewsParlay

I was about to post that I think we should keep Emnes after his immediate impact with his lovely ball to Bony but decided to do it after the game.

I think he has shown enough in his limited time to warrant a place in the squad. Did so much more than Pablo today and he was only on for 10 mins. He is direct and tricky with an eye for a pass.

I think the fact he is touted as a Jenkins signing makes people slag him off a bit but he can be useful for sure.

As for Bony - what a beast of a player!

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 440 viewsmitchwales

He's looked very good today and against Cardiff.

I like the fact he adds a bit of height compared to our other pacey players, more chance of winning the ball in the air.

Happy enough to have him, don't think he strengthens our team.. just adds a bit more strength to the squad than we had.
This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:20 - Apr 19 with 412 viewsdgt73

Emnes has come under a lot of stick from some on this board, but what the fuk do they know, clueless. Keep M. Emnes for next season.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:22 - Apr 19 with 399 viewsNeath_Jack

I would 100% keep him. He's done well in every game he's played for us this term.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:23 - Apr 19 with 385 viewslibertine

agreed emnes is good

and he was last time aswell

hes not had much game time and been brought when we are already losing

i like him
This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:23 - Apr 19 with 385 viewsDarran

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:22 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

I would 100% keep him. He's done well in every game he's played for us this term.

Spot on great signing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:26 - Apr 19 with 367 viewscurleigh

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:23 - Apr 19 by libertine

agreed emnes is good

and he was last time aswell

hes not had much game time and been brought when we are already losing

i like him

Can't understand why after the Cardiff game, won it for us today
This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:29 - Apr 19 with 358 viewsquiff

He's played his heart out, and I wouldn't be dismayed at the signing if it came off but we really do need to be looking at better.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:29 - Apr 19 with 355 viewsNeath_Jack

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:23 - Apr 19 by Darran

Spot on great signing.

Huw knows a *good* player when he sees one.

*cheap.

Before someone else says it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

This is going to sound like "after timing" but.... on 17:31 - Apr 19 with 345 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'd keep him just because it will give Dr "Perch with better spelling" Winston something to bitch about all summer.

And yes, Emnes has done well enough when given the opportunity.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024