Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green 11:36 - May 21 with 570 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Green on 11:44 - May 21 with 552 viewsepaul

Great post

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Green on 11:49 - May 21 with 534 viewsattila_the_hun

Green on 11:44 - May 21 by epaul

Great post

Thank You

"I'm Free"

Green on 11:58 - May 21 with 524 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I think the Green Party is hampered by its association with far-left policies. I don't get the assumption you have to be left of Lenin to have strong views on environmental issues. I reckon it puts a lot of people off.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Green on 12:39 - May 21 with 474 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'll be voting green , fed up of the neoliberal now it's time for change.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Green on 12:42 - May 21 with 466 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm guessing those of you intending to vote for the Green Party are unaware of how catastrophic their governing of Brighton has been over the past couple of years?

They have destroyed the city of Brighton. They were removed from power or something similar not long ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Green on 12:44 - May 21 with 460 viewsepaul

Green on 12:42 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm guessing those of you intending to vote for the Green Party are unaware of how catastrophic their governing of Brighton has been over the past couple of years?

They have destroyed the city of Brighton. They were removed from power or something similar not long ago.

and how f*cking catastrophic has the governing of this country been with those tory and lib c*nts in power aye

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Green on 12:47 - May 21 with 454 viewsLohengrin

Green on 11:58 - May 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I think the Green Party is hampered by its association with far-left policies. I don't get the assumption you have to be left of Lenin to have strong views on environmental issues. I reckon it puts a lot of people off.

Which is all rather odd considering that the Greens have their roots firmly in the post-war diaspora of the Blackshirt Movement.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Green on 12:49 - May 21 with 449 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Green on 12:44 - May 21 by epaul

and how f*cking catastrophic has the governing of this country been with those tory and lib c*nts in power aye

Well not as bad as Brighton clearly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024