Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR - Most valuable players 13:28 - Jun 4 with 2808 viewsLe_Swans

No idea how they come up with these figures, but Messi is apparently valued almost twice as much as Ronaldo, Suarez and Hazard valued more than Bale.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9337315/lionel-messi-cristiano-ron
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 22:06]
NSW - Most valuable players on 13:36 - Jun 4 with 2767 viewsNeath_Jack

They probably asked a couple of the posters off here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

NSW - Most valuable players on 17:10 - Jun 4 with 2650 viewsJackistentialist

A player, like anything else is worth the amount someone is willing to spend. I don't see how these 'estimates' have any bearing on reality since they appear to discard the facts of ACTUAL transfer fees in favor of a spurious metric.
NSW - Most valuable players on 17:49 - Jun 4 with 2623 viewsQuakerJack

I'm sorry, but Yaya Toure not in the top 30?

That pretty much makes this study completely redundant.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

NSW - Most valuable players on 17:49 - Jun 4 with 2621 viewsJackfath

What's NSW?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

NSW - Most valuable players on 18:08 - Jun 4 with 2604 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 17:49 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

What's NSW?

Not Swans related, always thought it was NSR but there you go!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 18:10]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

NSW - Most valuable players on 18:12 - Jun 4 with 2590 viewsJackfath

NSW - Most valuable players on 18:08 - Jun 4 by morningstar

Not Swans related, always thought it was NSR but there you go!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 18:10]

How can NSW be NSR?

Your statement is incorrect.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

NSW - Most valuable players on 18:54 - Jun 4 with 2568 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 18:12 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

How can NSW be NSR?

Your statement is incorrect.

I strongly disagree. I was merely pointing out that NSR is the correct term whilst sympathasing somewhat with the original poster who Mistakenly typed Not SWans related, instead of Not Swans Related. ie: NSW instead of the correct term which is quite clearly NSR.

NSW - Most valuable players on 19:06 - Jun 4 with 2560 viewsJackfath

NSW - Most valuable players on 18:54 - Jun 4 by morningstar

I strongly disagree. I was merely pointing out that NSR is the correct term whilst sympathasing somewhat with the original poster who Mistakenly typed Not SWans related, instead of Not Swans Related. ie: NSW instead of the correct term which is quite clearly NSR.

How do you know it is a mistake? You don't. You are therefore supposing this is what has happened.

Therefore, sorry to inform you, but you are wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

NSW - Most valuable players on 19:26 - Jun 4 with 2537 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 19:06 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

How do you know it is a mistake? You don't. You are therefore supposing this is what has happened.

Therefore, sorry to inform you, but you are wrong.

A mistake or an error. You were indeed the person who asked what NSW was did you not? I'm sure that planetswans/Jackarmy.net poster of the year every year since I went into retirement would know what NSR means?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 19:27]

NSW - Most valuable players on 19:29 - Jun 4 with 2528 viewsJackfath

NSW - Most valuable players on 19:26 - Jun 4 by morningstar

A mistake or an error. You were indeed the person who asked what NSW was did you not? I'm sure that planetswans/Jackarmy.net poster of the year every year since I went into retirement would know what NSR means?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 19:27]

Yes, yes I do know what that means. I guess it was part of the reason why I asked what NSW meant hoping that someone who KNEW what it meant could enlighten me.

Then you came along with your suppostion.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

NSW - Most valuable players on 20:23 - Jun 4 with 2510 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 19:29 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

Yes, yes I do know what that means. I guess it was part of the reason why I asked what NSW meant hoping that someone who KNEW what it meant could enlighten me.

Then you came along with your suppostion.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

Actually I believe I did help. Either that or you didn't really need any help at all otherwise surely you would still be asking if anyone else KNEW what NSW means as you have so clearly dismissed my theory!

NSW - Most valuable players on 20:26 - Jun 4 with 2505 viewsJackfath

NSW - Most valuable players on 20:23 - Jun 4 by morningstar

Actually I believe I did help. Either that or you didn't really need any help at all otherwise surely you would still be asking if anyone else KNEW what NSW means as you have so clearly dismissed my theory!

Now you're being silly. You clearly don't know what NSW means, therefore have no further comment to make in this particular thread. As I said, thanks for trying to help.

NSW - Most valuable players on 20:59 - Jun 4 with 2489 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 20:26 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

Now you're being silly. You clearly don't know what NSW means, therefore have no further comment to make in this particular thread. As I said, thanks for trying to help.

I'm not being silly at all, and I clearly know what NSW means but I have decided that I am not going to tell you as you have been so rude. There is only one possible meaning of NSW as it is an abbreviation and there is no 'text speak NSW'. However, the meaning of NSW could not possibly apply to the headline of this thread due to it's content, so I was merely pointing out that it was quite clearly a mistake or error and that the OP meant too type NSR.

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:01 - Jun 4 with 2487 viewsJackfath

NSW - Most valuable players on 20:59 - Jun 4 by morningstar

I'm not being silly at all, and I clearly know what NSW means but I have decided that I am not going to tell you as you have been so rude. There is only one possible meaning of NSW as it is an abbreviation and there is no 'text speak NSW'. However, the meaning of NSW could not possibly apply to the headline of this thread due to it's content, so I was merely pointing out that it was quite clearly a mistake or error and that the OP meant too type NSR.

But you don't really know this do you.

As I have repeatedly said thanks for responding but you have been no help whatsoever.

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:19 - Jun 4 with 2478 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:01 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

But you don't really know this do you.

As I have repeatedly said thanks for responding but you have been no help whatsoever.

Yes, I do really know this and despite your continuous posts disputing my explanation, you have accepted it no matter what you say otherwise. As I have stated previously, you would continue to ask if anyone else KNEW what NSW means. The fact that you have failed to do so backs up everything I have said, so I am so glad I was able to help with your query.

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:22 - Jun 4 with 2470 viewsswanjackal

Think morningstar is on the right track here. Possible the original poster has the typing equivalent of rhotacism.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:25 - Jun 4 with 2466 viewsJackfath

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:19 - Jun 4 by morningstar

Yes, I do really know this and despite your continuous posts disputing my explanation, you have accepted it no matter what you say otherwise. As I have stated previously, you would continue to ask if anyone else KNEW what NSW means. The fact that you have failed to do so backs up everything I have said, so I am so glad I was able to help with your query.

No you don't really know what the OP meant. Unless;

You are the OP,
you live with the OP,
You've phoned the OP to ask,

or another similar situation.

Thanks anyway.

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:58 - Jun 4 with 2453 viewsmorningstar

NSW - Most valuable players on 21:25 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

No you don't really know what the OP meant. Unless;

You are the OP,
you live with the OP,
You've phoned the OP to ask,

or another similar situation.

Thanks anyway.

I refer you too the fact that you no longer appear to ask anyone else what is the meaning of NSW as you have accepted my explanation. That is the only logical outcome in anyones eyes.

NSW - Most valuable players on 22:04 - Jun 4 with 2445 viewsGriffting

NSW is an abbreviation of New South Wales...
What Australia has to do with this post I am unsure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024