Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? 17:27 - Sep 19 with 10342 viewsOldjack

Totally out played in the middle ,no understandings between full backs and wingers and far to slow moving forwards .0-3 and we've had had no complaints ,plus we haven't learnt nowt from the Watford game ffs it's all about pace and understandings ,Must do better Garry
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 17:33]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:30 - Sep 19 with 4447 viewsChrisSCFC

Should had been 1-0 up before they even got into the game. F*ck Everton.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:31 - Sep 19 with 4432 viewsorion3016

Credit to everton though they outplayed us. We got out of jail today

Be over there now after

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:32 - Sep 19 with 4420 viewsshandyjack

Even game

Poll: Expectation for the season

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:33 - Sep 19 with 4410 viewsLeonisGod

Taylor and Montero were fine. Tails had a good game; one of our better players. Ayew doesn't support Naughton though. Either drifts infield or spins and runs leaving Naughton nowhere to go but backwards. Naughton's nervous enough going forward as it is and having Ayew in front doesn't help at all. He and we were much better on that flank when Barrow came on.

Credit to Everton though - they were defensively solid and you can see why Chelsea want Stones. They had the best chances, but in term of general play i didn't think it was as one-sided as you're making out. Just ebbed and flowed.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:35 - Sep 19 with 4395 viewsOldjack

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:33 - Sep 19 by LeonisGod

Taylor and Montero were fine. Tails had a good game; one of our better players. Ayew doesn't support Naughton though. Either drifts infield or spins and runs leaving Naughton nowhere to go but backwards. Naughton's nervous enough going forward as it is and having Ayew in front doesn't help at all. He and we were much better on that flank when Barrow came on.

Credit to Everton though - they were defensively solid and you can see why Chelsea want Stones. They had the best chances, but in term of general play i didn't think it was as one-sided as you're making out. Just ebbed and flowed.

Sorry sarn but we really did get out of jail there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:36 - Sep 19 with 4380 viewsshandyjack

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:35 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Couldn't be more wrong, very even know 0-0 both teams had chances and neither deserved a win

Poll: Expectation for the season

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:36 - Sep 19 with 4381 viewsOldjack

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:30 - Sep 19 by ChrisSCFC

Should had been 1-0 up before they even got into the game. F*ck Everton.

and still lost 1-3 with no complaints

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:43 - Sep 19 with 4339 viewsOldjack

rubbish ,if i was an Evertonian right now i'd be gutted first half was even ,second half one way traffic apart from the odd glimpses

PS the ref was crap aswell

Login to get fewer ads

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:43 - Sep 19 with 4337 viewsmorningstar

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:35 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

It was nothing more than a very tough game. Yes they looked more dangerous, but on another day the game could have been won or lost. My only concern, and it's a slight one at this moment in time is that with just 6 games played we already look pretty predictable.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:44 - Sep 19 with 4327 viewsLeonisGod

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:36 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

and still lost 1-3 with no complaints

Or could have won 1-0 if Howard hadn't clawed away Jeffs drive at the near top corner. Would have, could have..... Hard earned point, in game which flowed both ways and in which they had the best 2-3 chances. I'll take that, but we were in that game til the end. Not our best at times, but we were far from steam rollered..
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:48 - Sep 19 with 4294 viewsJackanapes

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:32 - Sep 19 by shandyjack

Even game

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:22 - Sep 19 with 4128 viewscurleigh

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 17:33 - Sep 19 by LeonisGod

spot on IMHO, i think they had the best chances but their keeper was the busiest regarding saves,I thought Taylor had his best game today defensively, with some timely challenges, and Ash as always was immense. I think Monk HAS to start with Ki next game done well when he came on. made a couple of great runs in acres of space late on but wasn't spotted.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:29 - Sep 19 with 4085 viewsDarran

The biggest problem we have as a club is thick tw*ts like PissPot think we should be winning every game.

A great point against a better side.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:34 - Sep 19 with 4054 viewsOldjack

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:29 - Sep 19 by Darran

The biggest problem we have as a club is thick tw*ts like PissPot think we should be winning every game.

A great point against a better side.

Get back to your glue sniffing you dozy drugged up scruffy kanttt

It don't take a blind man to see that sparkle from the first four games is missing against much better teams bar Sunderland

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:39 - Sep 19 with 4022 viewsmorningstar

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:34 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Get back to your glue sniffing you dozy drugged up scruffy kanttt

It don't take a blind man to see that sparkle from the first four games is missing against much better teams bar Sunderland

And Newcastle.

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:43 - Sep 19 with 3999 viewsdgt73

Old jack stop panicking you...............

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:47 - Sep 19 with 3980 viewsOldjack

No panic here sonny Jim ,just disappointed that we've gone backwards theses last two games .where's the sparkle gone i ask you ?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:50 - Sep 19 with 3960 viewstomdickharry

Good side but a points a point whether we should have got one or not.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:50 - Sep 19 with 3959 viewsGundog

The simple fact is that Everton where a lot better than us.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:51 - Sep 19 with 3956 viewsdgt73

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:47 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

No panic here sonny Jim ,just disappointed that we've gone backwards theses last two games .where's the sparkle gone i ask you ?

Last week we had players travelling back from all over the world...Watford had one. Today we didn't play that bad against a decent Everton side. Hardly what I'd call gone backwards
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 18:55]

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:51 - Sep 19 with 3957 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The same place that Everton's went to.
Their best chances came from hoof ball, hardly scintillating football.
How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:58 - Sep 19 with 3912 viewsmorningstar

What exactly is this 'sparkle' you speak of anyway? Can it be cured by spraying the team in fairy dust?

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:59 - Sep 19 with 3906 viewsOldjack

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:51 - Sep 19 by dgt73

Last week we had players travelling back from all over the world...Watford had one. Today we didn't play that bad against a decent Everton side. Hardly what I'd call gone backwards
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 18:55]

Lame excuses, and had we lost 1-3 today would you have complained? ,i certainly wouldn't have ,only poor finishing denied them that scoreline

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 19:02 - Sep 19 with 3891 viewsOldjack

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:58 - Sep 19 by morningstar

What exactly is this 'sparkle' you speak of anyway? Can it be cured by spraying the team in fairy dust?

move the ball faster and with purpose ,and stop giving it away ,you pleb

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 19:03 - Sep 19 with 3879 viewsdgt73

How the hell did we get a pont out of that ? on 18:59 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

Lame excuses, and had we lost 1-3 today would you have complained? ,i certainly wouldn't have ,only poor finishing denied them that scoreline

But we didn't lose 1-3 Gomis could have scored 2 in the first half - Montero and KI also had good chances in the 2 nd.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024