Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
good article 16:02 - Dec 7 with 686 viewsshandyjack

not often you find a well written article on the Monk issues that isn't just a 'silly to sack Monk' line

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/22705/10092469/garry-monk8217s-future-at-

Poll: Expectation for the season

good article on 18:45 - Dec 7 with 541 viewsunion_jack

What I will say is that if he is given time and he does turn it around he will be one if the most sought after managers in football.

Why?because I can't recall a manager doing such a thing. Lose the dressing room, lose your job.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

good article on 18:49 - Dec 7 with 514 viewsDr_Winston

Very good write up that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

good article on 18:55 - Dec 7 with 465 viewsPozuelosSideys

Interesting comment below it though suggesting last season he was living off Laudrups cast offs and that the record Prem season was nothing to do with Monk

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

good article on 18:56 - Dec 7 with 462 viewsunion_jack

good article on 18:49 - Dec 7 by Dr_Winston

Very good write up that.

Yes it was.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

good article on 18:59 - Dec 7 with 443 viewsJackanapes

Apparantly Monk only succeeded due to the "Laudrup Effect" according to the comments. So much wrong with that statement that my computer shut down in protest.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024