Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFP 10:54 - Dec 24 with 1687 viewsshandyjack

Bournemouth have been charged with breaching FFP last season and face a transfer embargo, would be good if that was enforced before Jan 1st

Poll: Expectation for the season

FFP on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 1504 viewsDan_Swan

Not sure if the Football League has any jurisdiction over Premier League clubs, I believe they can only enforce punishments when a club ends up back in the Football League.

Still following Dr's orders!

FFP on 11:55 - Dec 24 with 1447 viewsDewi1jack

Is this a different Ballmuff to the one some people on PS have been wa**ing themselves into a coma over?

Isn't the term "doing a Cardiff?"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FFP on 12:02 - Dec 24 with 1392 viewsCooperman

They will probably stay up regardless.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FFP on 14:36 - Dec 24 with 1084 viewslovejuicejack

FFP on 12:02 - Dec 24 by Cooperman

They will probably stay up regardless.

Yeah this
FFP on 15:57 - Dec 24 with 932 viewsmonmouth

These umbongos never seem to affect anybody that badly. Just stops them spunking even more on more shit players.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FFP on 17:31 - Dec 24 with 780 viewsblueytheblue

FFP on 11:46 - Dec 24 by Dan_Swan

Not sure if the Football League has any jurisdiction over Premier League clubs, I believe they can only enforce punishments when a club ends up back in the Football League.

Is mostly the correct answer.

They broke FL rule, not a Prem rule - having not been in the Prem at the time.

I believe it's the case the FA is the governing body, Prem and FL separate entities under the auspices of the FA.

So it there's any penalty applied it would almost certainly be a financial one. Unless there's already been a precedent that proves I'm talking bollocks again.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024