Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfume 20:54 - Dec 26 with 722 viewsjackportis

I wrote this same time last year. Please please please if u take your wife/girlfriend to the liberty to watch the game can you tell them to tone down on the perfume. No doubt a xmas gift. But my eyes stung and still are due to some horrid scent today. Spare a thought. I would rather sit next to someone smoking.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Perfume on 21:34 - Dec 26 with 649 viewsNogginthenog

Helps disguise all the post turkey guffing mun.
Perfume on 21:48 - Dec 26 with 629 viewsjackportis

Perfume on 21:34 - Dec 26 by Nogginthenog

Helps disguise all the post turkey guffing mun.

No doubt looking at the state of some of them.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Perfume on 21:51 - Dec 26 with 623 viewsdickythorpe

Show pony would be a great name for a scent.
Perfume on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 615 viewsFlashberryjack

I'd rather the smell of perfume than that of stale body odour.......like the dirty fecker in the riverside lounge, smells like the underside of a zoo keepers boot he does.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Perfume on 22:05 - Dec 26 with 589 viewsbuilthjack

The woman in front of me smelt lovely

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Perfume on 23:21 - Dec 26 with 522 viewsjackportis

Perfume on 21:54 - Dec 26 by Flashberryjack

I'd rather the smell of perfume than that of stale body odour.......like the dirty fecker in the riverside lounge, smells like the underside of a zoo keepers boot he does.

I nearly got beaten up some years ago for being dramatic of someone smelling it was awful.jackfath had to move seats it was so bad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024