Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bullseye 00:20 - Dec 12 with 1488 viewsLoyal

Just watching Bullseye on challenge tv having made a spanking ham and cheese salad sandwich - in the hope my old mate will appear one day who went on there with his dad. This would have been around the very early nineties maybe even late eighties.

Thing is they came third in the first round and had to leave the show early, or so they thought. They won £300 or so, it was a fairly high scoring show. When the first people who won declined the shot at 101 the 2nd couple got another opportunity, but they had won over £300 as well so declined to go for it. The floor producer approached my mate and his dad with a big smile on his face saying they could go for the 101.

They refused ! my mate stating ' if we don't go on you haven't got a show ' we will keep the money. For ten minutes this went on with the producer offering half the money, then 75% before he relented and said just give the money to Jim Bowen when you go back on as if you are giving it up. Jim was not best pleased. They went for it, scored 99, the last dart hitting the wire, Jim could hardly contain himself as a shiny speedboat appeared.

Then they hit a cow on the motorway on the way home destroying the front end of their car.

There is a moral to this story, which I can assure you is true and that is ' Don't fck with Jim Bowen' Had they not argued for ten minutes the likelihood is the cow incident would not have occurred .

The damage to the car was repaired, the excess then £250, as I said certain people should never be fckd with and the man who brought us sunshine indoors is one of them.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 0:24]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bullseye on 07:25 - Dec 12 with 1408 viewsbuilthjack

Get a girlfriend boss

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bullseye on 09:17 - Dec 12 with 1372 viewsjackportis

Bullseye on 07:25 - Dec 12 by builthjack

Get a girlfriend boss

Or indeed a friend

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bullseye on 13:51 - Dec 12 with 1298 viewsLoyal

Bullseye on 07:25 - Dec 12 by builthjack

Get a girlfriend boss

I share a wonderful moment in time with you and you send me a backward gog insult. Nice one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bullseye on 13:52 - Dec 12 with 1297 viewsLoyal

Bullseye on 09:17 - Dec 12 by jackportis

Or indeed a friend

As of yesterday I had three friends, so there.

Bullseye on 23:33 - Mar 11 with 1110 viewsLoyal

These blokes were on a few nights ago apparently.

Bullseye on 01:05 - Mar 12 with 1065 viewsBanosswan

Jim Bowen hates the Welsh - fact.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bullseye on 01:17 - Mar 12 with 1063 viewsDyfnant

£250 excess back when Bullseye was on, that's like a grand these days. Stinks of BS or you've Alzheimer's

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bullseye on 04:11 - Mar 12 with 1044 viewsStarsky

Bullseye on 01:17 - Mar 12 by Dyfnant

£250 excess back when Bullseye was on, that's like a grand these days. Stinks of BS or you've Alzheimer's

It was cow shyte actually. It's in the story

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Bullseye on 06:53 - Mar 12 with 1021 viewsepaul

Super, smashing, great

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bullseye on 06:55 - Mar 12 with 1020 viewsStarsky

Bullseye on 06:53 - Mar 12 by epaul

Super, smashing, great

His friend and his dad should have had BFH

It's just the internet, init.

Bullseye on 07:27 - Mar 12 with 1003 viewsepaul

Bullseye on 06:55 - Mar 12 by Starsky

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bullseye on 13:48 - Mar 12 with 906 viewsLoyal

Bullseye on 06:55 - Mar 12 by Starsky

😂👍

Bullseye on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 900 viewsdickythorpe

Nowt in the red except two in a bed.

Bottles and cans, that's the future!
Bullseye on 00:12 - Mar 15 with 789 viewsSwanzay

Bullseye on 13:50 - Mar 12 by dickythorpe

Nowt in the red except two in a bed.

Bottles and cans, that's the future!

Michael and Chris from Swansea had £230 and came 3rd, went for the 101 and didn't win the caravan, just on challenge tv
Bullseye on 00:43 - Mar 15 with 775 viewsLoyal

Bullseye on 01:17 - Mar 12 by Dyfnant

Picky cnt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024