Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 18:18 - Jun 9 with 2316 viewsSweyns_Eye

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633163/Shop-owner-disqualified-window-d

off you go...

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:00 - Jun 9 with 2291 viewsMurph75

Good enough for the c*nt. Hideous symbol that has no place in society.

Neither does the minge in the article either.
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:07 - Jun 9 with 2287 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:00 - Jun 9 by Murph75

Good enough for the c*nt. Hideous symbol that has no place in society.

Neither does the minge in the article either.

"Accidentally sparked a huge controversy..." Yeah right. She knew exactly what she was doing, what the reaction would be and the predictable tabloid pick up leading to lots of publicity for her pissy little shop.

I f*cking hate all this "Ooh, look how un-PC I can be" bullsh*t.

Poll: Tory leader

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 2271 viewsMurph75

I hope she gets kicked in the fanny.
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:25 - Jun 9 with 2264 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:22 - Jun 9 by Murph75

I hope she gets kicked in the fanny.

That shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did.

Poll: Tory leader

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:25 - Jun 9 with 2264 viewsnice_to_michu

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:07 - Jun 9 by exiledclaseboy

"Accidentally sparked a huge controversy..." Yeah right. She knew exactly what she was doing, what the reaction would be and the predictable tabloid pick up leading to lots of publicity for her pissy little shop.

I f*cking hate all this "Ooh, look how un-PC I can be" bullsh*t.

Yeh. Also love how the paper described the shop owner as being "mixed-race" (although didn't say what other "race" she is) as if that makes her more acceptable/credible to sell golliwog gifts at her store.

The Daily Mail is pretty dreadful.
Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:25 - Jun 9 with 2263 viewsDarran

She deserves a slap for putting it in the window in the first place.
She obviously knew full well it would cause problems whether you agree with the 21st Golly issue or not.

Silly c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:37 - Jun 9 with 2251 viewsMurph75

Stories tailor made for Darran to comment on in the close season No. 2 on 19:25 - Jun 9 by exiledclaseboy

That shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024