Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peru Drugs Mule 15:10 - May 14 with 1614 viewsNogginthenog

So Peru decide to release this girl to serve the remainder of her sentence in the UK. Why should us taxpayers have to stump up for her prison sentence after she was caught smuggling a vast amount of hard drugs. Discuss.
Peru Drugs Mule on 15:24 - May 14 with 1587 viewsLoyal

She is a criminal, and we want her back ?
Fcking unbelievable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Peru Drugs Mule on 15:31 - May 14 with 1582 viewsangryjack

Peru Drugs Mule on 15:24 - May 14 by Loyal

She is a criminal, and we want her back ?
Fcking unbelievable.

british citizen criminal though,rather her here than these foreiners that cause crime here
Peru Drugs Mule on 15:42 - May 14 with 1561 viewsNogginthenog

A peddler of death, 1.5 million quids worth of cocaine can ruin a lot of lives. She should serve her time where she was caught, not in some cushy open prison while she writes a book.
Peru Drugs Mule on 15:42 - May 14 with 1560 viewsexiledclaseboy

Isn't one of the usual arguments that we should deport foreigners who commit crimes here back from whence they came? That's exactly what Peru is doing. They're probably wondering why they should have to pay to keep this foreign criminal type in jail.

Poll: Tory leader

Peru Drugs Mule on 16:17 - May 14 with 1502 viewscontroversial_jack

Peru Drugs Mule on 15:42 - May 14 by Nogginthenog

A peddler of death, 1.5 million quids worth of cocaine can ruin a lot of lives. She should serve her time where she was caught, not in some cushy open prison while she writes a book.

There will always be someone willing to peddle the stuff
Peru Drugs Mule on 18:55 - May 14 with 1388 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Our citizen - our responsibility

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Peru Drugs Mule on 23:42 - May 14 with 1291 viewsLoyal

Peru Drugs Mule on 15:31 - May 14 by angryjack

british citizen criminal though,rather her here than these foreiners that cause crime here

Ok.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Peru Drugs Mule on 23:43 - May 14 with 1289 viewsLoyal

Peru Drugs Mule on 18:55 - May 14 by NeiltheTaylor

Our citizen - our responsibility

Well, maybe let's apply that to those from other countries being paid for by the tax payer here in the uk.

Login to get fewer ads

Peru Drugs Mule on 06:37 - May 15 with 1220 viewsEdmundo

Peru Drugs Mule on 23:43 - May 14 by Loyal

Well, maybe let's apply that to those from other countries being paid for by the tax payer here in the uk.

That would save a fair few millions 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Peru Drugs Mule on 09:55 - May 15 with 1136 viewsLoyal

Just clicked on thus thread expecting advice on Lidl's latest beer offerings, come to think of it, Peru Drugs Mule sounds like a goer.....

Peru Drugs Mule on 14:40 - May 15 with 1070 viewsNogginthenog

Peru Drugs Mule on 09:55 - May 15 by Loyal

Just clicked on thus thread expecting advice on Lidl's latest beer offerings, come to think of it, Peru Drugs Mule sounds like a goer.....

I can see it now in Wetherspoons. " pint of Peru drug mule please and a half of smugglers muff"
Peru Drugs Mule on 15:29 - May 15 with 1056 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Peru Drugs Mule on 23:43 - May 14 by Loyal

Can you give me a specific example of what you mean? As a general rule, it should be the case, but I wouldn't recommend it in all instances.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Peru Drugs Mule on 17:16 - May 15 with 1009 viewsLohengrin

Peru Drugs Mule on 15:42 - May 14 by exiledclaseboy

Isn't one of the usual arguments that we should deport foreigners who commit crimes here back from whence they came? That's exactly what Peru is doing. They're probably wondering why they should have to pay to keep this foreign criminal type in jail.

..."back from whence they came." Ha! Ha! I enjoyed that, Clase.

What was the extraditing Judge's parting shot, goest thou and sin no more?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Peru Drugs Mule on 17:17 - May 15 with 1008 viewsLoyal

Peru Drugs Mule on 15:29 - May 15 by NeiltheTaylor

Can you give me a specific example of what you mean? As a general rule, it should be the case, but I wouldn't recommend it in all instances.

Quite simply mate I would extradite every criminal of non uk origin back to their own country to avoid the tax payer ( me ) and I assume you having to fund their incarceration.

I imagine this is fraught with issues regards what their country of origin would do with them, however there is no way we should be paying for any imprisonment of any person especially those that are not from these shores. And as many will disagree I don't think either that we should be funding families of non uk origin to live here at any point, let alone after a period of time spent here 'waiting' to become eligible.

If they haven't paid in they should never be allowed to take out.

Peru Drugs Mule on 17:18 - May 15 with 1005 viewsLoyal

Peru Drugs Mule on 14:40 - May 15 by Nogginthenog

I can see it now in Wetherspoons. " pint of Peru drug mule please and a half of smugglers muff"

Almost worth going out for 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024