Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew,whats his worth in todays market 12:46 - Jul 20 with 509 viewsshandyjack

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 12:46 - Jul 20 with 506 viewsshandyjack

i wouldn't sell him, but just interested in what you think he'd be worth if we were going to cash in on him.

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 13:01 - Jul 20 with 480 viewsHighjack

Where's the "whatever his ridiculously low release clause is" option?

That's the only reason Sunderland thought they were in with a chance of signing him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 13:03 - Jul 20 with 475 viewsshandyjack

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 13:01 - Jul 20 by Highjack

Where's the "whatever his ridiculously low release clause is" option?

That's the only reason Sunderland thought they were in with a chance of signing him.

surely if it was around £12/13m he'd have been snapped up alreayd, i'd be scepticle about him having one that low tbh

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 17:35 - Jul 20 with 308 viewsSwanjack10

I voted the first option as hes a great player but still has a lot to prove, dyer and montero feeding him would be awesome, shove bony in the mix and we be lethal.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 17:43 - Jul 20 with 288 viewsmonmouth

Ayew,whats his worth in todays market on 13:03 - Jul 20 by shandyjack

surely if it was around £12/13m he'd have been snapped up alreayd, i'd be scepticle about him having one that low tbh

A release clause doesn't mean that you have to sell, but yeah you'd expect Liverpool or Evo to be piling in even to stick him on their bench for that if it were true.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024