Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russian thugs 19:43 - Nov 2 with 1966 viewsshandyjack

good luck to any fans who go to Russia if we qulaify. Bloody clowns, people will get killed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3897994/Russian-football-ultras-force-sc

Poll: Expectation for the season

Russian thugs on 20:54 - Nov 2 with 1786 viewsKilkennyjack

And yet very many welsh fans enjoyed the recent game in Toulouse with Russia. Lots of smiles and photos together. No problems at all. I would not let this put you off going and supporting the boys.

Beware of the Risen People

Russian thugs on 20:56 - Nov 2 with 1778 viewsClinton

Never mind that. The good news further down is that Boris is intent on securing the most important trade links post-Brexit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898570/Colombia-delivers-Brexit-boost-T

Good to see he's making sure Columbias finest products will be available.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Russian thugs on 21:15 - Nov 2 with 1709 viewsairedale

That video, are you sure its not from Penclawdd v Gorseinon November 1984?
Russian thugs on 22:25 - Nov 2 with 1573 viewsSE1_Jack

Russian thugs on 20:54 - Nov 2 by Kilkennyjack

And yet very many welsh fans enjoyed the recent game in Toulouse with Russia. Lots of smiles and photos together. No problems at all. I would not let this put you off going and supporting the boys.

Based on their ultras against England and the fact videos of them scrapping in fields like that is nothing new I'd expect they will be steaming into any and every country, you'd have to be a fool or rather brave to go in my opinion
Russian thugs on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 1560 viewsSmellyplumz

Pussies

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Russian thugs on 22:35 - Nov 2 with 1540 viewsKilkennyjack

Russian thugs on 22:25 - Nov 2 by SE1_Jack

Based on their ultras against England and the fact videos of them scrapping in fields like that is nothing new I'd expect they will be steaming into any and every country, you'd have to be a fool or rather brave to go in my opinion

No trouble at all at the Euro wales game.

Russians very friendly.
Welsh fans very friendly.
Locals very friendly.

Not even a hint of a problem.

I cant comment on the other Russia games, but i have seen the dreadful tv coverage.
But it was not like that at all for the wales vs Russia game.

Beware of the Risen People

Russian thugs on 23:35 - Nov 2 with 1456 viewsAquinas

Firstly, Russia/Putin will do everything they can to ensure the tournament is viewed as a success by western media. The Russian hooligans will be kept away.

Secondly, I saw no Russian trouble aimed at welsh fans in France. I did, however, come out of a pub to 50-100 English fans walking through the streets at about midnight asking anyone they came across where the Russians were and asking other English fans to join them.

Russia has it's hooligan problems but its mainly due to lack of proper policing. Imagine what would happen if the SW derby wasn't a bubble and 100 swans fans decide to drink in Canton on the day of the match or 100 Cardiff fans decide the Railway would be a decent pub for a pre match pint.
Russian thugs on 00:36 - Nov 3 with 1401 viewsLoyal

Russian thugs on 22:25 - Nov 2 by SE1_Jack

It's not just the Putins that scrap in fields.
They export people too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Russian thugs on 00:38 - Nov 3 with 1399 viewsLoyal

Russian thugs on 23:35 - Nov 2 by Aquinas

Firstly, Russia/Putin will do everything they can to ensure the tournament is viewed as a success by western media. The Russian hooligans will be kept away.

Secondly, I saw no Russian trouble aimed at welsh fans in France. I did, however, come out of a pub to 50-100 English fans walking through the streets at about midnight asking anyone they came across where the Russians were and asking other English fans to join them.

Russia has it's hooligan problems but its mainly due to lack of proper policing. Imagine what would happen if the SW derby wasn't a bubble and 100 swans fans decide to drink in Canton on the day of the match or 100 Cardiff fans decide the Railway would be a decent pub for a pre match pint.

Or in a limousine 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Russian thugs on 01:37 - Nov 3 with 1359 viewsjazzswan

look - get my celebral out of the jungle can be explained in the same way. as this propeganda - eye of beholder. etc etc
Russian thugs on 08:16 - Nov 3 with 1219 viewsMoscowJack

Russian football is stuck in the 70s and 80s, but the World Cup (if it actually goes ahead in Russia and there are some serious doubts, even within FIFA!!) will go on without hardly a problem. I feel far safer walking the streets of Russia than I do walking the streets of Swansea at night! Really.

Nobody messes around with something that's important to Putin. Nobody. Little fights and skirmishes in some fields mean nothing to Putin and his cronies, but he won't accept any issues when the World Cup starts. It was the same with Sochi Olympics which was a huge success, despite the western media trying to slag it off at every step.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Russian thugs on 08:51 - Nov 3 with 1166 viewscrix

the daily fail. that says it all.
Russian thugs on 10:22 - Nov 3 with 1093 viewsCooperman

I went to a Zenit game a few years back and that was an eye opener. The two locals that I went with basically said not to speak or confer in English. Not an enjoyable experience whatsoever.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Russian thugs on 10:36 - Nov 3 with 1085 viewsLord_Bony

The Russian police and intel will have a handle on these thugs.

There is no way Putin wants the world cup spoiled on his watch.

All will be ok.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024