Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shearer on MOTD. 23:27 - Nov 6 with 8602 viewslifelong

Spot on analysis.
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:28 - Nov 6 with 5014 viewscrix

he summed it up perfectly
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:29 - Nov 6 with 4985 viewsParsSwans

Just posted another thread you beat me to it spot on!
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:29 - Nov 6 with 4970 viewsAndyNak

Only just got in after a v long train back. What did he say?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:29 - Nov 6 with 4967 viewsheadcleaner

spot on. Makes you want to cry. What a week for Bradley. If I was his agent I'd tell him to cut his losses and leg it home.
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:31 - Nov 6 with 4935 viewsjackportis

Spot on. Let's hope the players watched this. Perhaps shearers advice will inform Bob as he can't seem to see it. Worst and most embarrassing performance he has ever seen....

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:31 - Nov 6 with 4933 viewsairedale

Yep, I agree, spot on there. Wish I'd said it myself.
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:31 - Nov 6 with 4933 viewscrix

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:29 - Nov 6 by AndyNak

that it was the worst 1st half performance hed ever seen or words to that effect
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:32 - Nov 6 with 4894 viewslifelong

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:29 - Nov 6 by AndyNak

That our performance in the first half was the worst he had witnessed ever, at any level.
Login to get fewer ads

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:32 - Nov 6 with 4881 viewsAndyNak

Can't disagree with that... as much as I love to disagree with Shearer

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:32 - Nov 6 with 4874 viewsWarwickHunt

Except he blamed the players and not the "coach".

It was obvious we were sitting back and letting them play. We didn't do that against Man City and Liverpool.
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:34 - Nov 6 with 4839 viewsbarry_island

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:32 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

It was obvious we were sitting back and letting them play. We didn't do that against Man City and Liverpool.

Danny Murphy went for Bradley as well.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:35 - Nov 6 with 4824 viewslifelong

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:32 - Nov 6 by lifelong

That our performance in the first half was the worst he had witnessed ever, at any level.

He then went on to highlight a few instances where our players were just strolling about while Man United just waltzed through us.

Those players should be embarrassed watching that.
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:35 - Nov 6 with 4817 viewsjackportis

That's not sitting back. That's not giving a rats arse and not taking responsibility! I thought Rangels shot was awesome

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:40 - Nov 6 with 4731 viewscrix

you know what earlier on I think I was in shock at how bad we we were, and then I thought maybe we are over reacting, but fvck me hearing shearer say that has p!ssed me off no end. get this clown out!!!!!!!!!! we need a real manager NOW!
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:42 - Nov 6 with 4689 viewsJack123

I'd rather Shearer fck the bbc off and go somewhere else..like sky! Class above the Jimmy Saville BBc 1 brigade is Shearer.

libera nos a malo

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:44 - Nov 6 with 4665 viewsjackportis

I'm sure Bob has watched films like bad news bears and down and out teams where the American coach comes and saves the day against all odds! Well I think this ain't gonna happen. He should go and order a Waldorf salad in Morgan's or something

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:47 - Nov 6 with 4603 viewsSwansNZ

We might as well have played Taylor, if we were going to sit back and do feck all — suits his game perfectly.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:49 - Nov 6 with 4586 viewsLord_Bony

Absolute gutless,could nt give a damn performance brought shame on the
shirt today

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:51 - Nov 6 with 4541 viewsl121

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:29 - Nov 6 by headcleaner

spot on. Makes you want to cry. What a week for Bradley. If I was his agent I'd tell him to cut his losses and leg it home.

It down to the manager really though. Under Guidolin with the same 11 players you gave Man City a run for their money and against my team Liverpool, I said at the time that first half was the best performance weve faced this season.

11 games in were top of the table and that first half against you guys is still the best weve faced this season. It was madness to get rid of Guidolin .
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:52 - Nov 6 with 4517 viewsKilkennyjack

Shearer has got me thinking about the effort of our players today.

Our two strikers were both walking around on the clips just shown.
I don't think the likes of (even) jon walters or say shane long would be walking around at 3 nil down.

I am calling out the players, not Bob.
Bob should not need to ask for 100 per cent effort. That should be a given.

Beware of the Risen People

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:52 - Nov 6 with 4516 viewsSwansNZ

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:51 - Nov 6 by l121

It down to the manager really though. Under Guidolin with the same 11 players you gave Man City a run for their money and against my team Liverpool, I said at the time that first half was the best performance weve faced this season.

11 games in were top of the table and that first half against you guys is still the best weve faced this season. It was madness to get rid of Guidolin .

Yes, it was, the sensible posters know that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:53 - Nov 6 with 4513 viewsepaul

c*nts stealing a living for 10's of thousands a week

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:54 - Nov 6 with 4473 viewscrix

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:51 - Nov 6 by l121

completely agree mate
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:55 - Nov 6 with 4470 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's hard to find any positives at the moment...

Manager out of his depth, terrible players who don't give a sh*t and trouble in the boardroom.
Shearer on MOTD. on 23:55 - Nov 6 with 4467 viewsporschejack

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:44 - Nov 6 by jackportis

I'm sure Bob has watched films like bad news bears and down and out teams where the American coach comes and saves the day against all odds! Well I think this ain't gonna happen. He should go and order a Waldorf salad in Morgan's or something

But its the mericans - they really do think these things happen - they appoint people like Arny and regan - cos they are heros - its what they do .
Hard for us to fathom it out unless you've spent time with them .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024