Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shearer on MOTD. 23:27 - Nov 6 with 8656 viewslifelong

Spot on analysis.
Shearer on MOTD. on 09:32 - Nov 7 with 1476 viewsperchrockjack

We showed some fight ,under Bob,at arse but zero this week.

That is the issue.

We need so much new blood.

Might as well plan for next season.

Newcastle hate their chairman but he got them a real manager to turn things around.

Their ground is still full.

We could do far worse than doing what they did.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shearer on MOTD. on 09:32 - Nov 7 with 1477 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shearer on MOTD. on 09:28 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Can't agree with that. My boy's U9s had a shocker a few weeks back. So for me it's the second worse half I've seen at any level.

It's been coming. Against Arsenal we showed glimpses of the same spirit we'd seen against Liverpool. Watford was very poor, never mind the clean sheet - it was a terrible game. Stoke was worse still.

What you've just pointed out is that under Bob we have got progressively worse with each game.

I've changed my mind, if it had to be one of the two, Giggs would have been a better appointment.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shearer on MOTD. on 09:38 - Nov 7 with 1455 viewsLeonWasGod

Shearer on MOTD. on 09:32 - Nov 7 by Joe_bradshaw

What you've just pointed out is that under Bob we have got progressively worse with each game.

I've changed my mind, if it had to be one of the two, Giggs would have been a better appointment.

I think we're getting progressively worse, but that just could be me sinking into the pit of despair after having to watch the sh*te.
Shearer on MOTD. on 10:15 - Nov 7 with 1389 viewsJohnw102

Don't know about a team of Alan Tates with our lack of effort yesterday looked like a team of JJS's
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 10:18]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Shearer on MOTD. on 11:05 - Nov 7 with 1321 viewsImAlrightJack

Shearer on MOTD. on 08:27 - Nov 7 by AnotherJohn

Sunday's defeat was absolutely dire and I don't want to say anything to contradict that, but the 0-5 to Chelsea under Monk was also quite a low.

For two seasons in a row, the team that went on to win the title, recorded their biggest win of the season against us.

That alone says we're jinxed. I still remember that Chelsea game like yesterday; I was travelling from London to Brighton to see a friend after flying from Luxembourg, the train got delayed due to a workshy conductor and when we left the train met a red signal at Three Bridges and returned to Gatwick, three hours later I had enough and stayed in a hotel. I phoned my friend saying I'll see her tomorrow and said to me "Find the Premier Inn and watch Match of the Day!".

GGGGRRRR, AS IF!!!!
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 11:07]
Shearer on MOTD. on 11:45 - Nov 7 with 1229 viewsVetchitBack

Showed more passion rightly ruining us than any of our players did.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Shearer on MOTD. on 14:21 - Nov 7 with 1112 viewssherpajacob

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:44 - Nov 6 by jackportis

I'm sure Bob has watched films like bad news bears and down and out teams where the American coach comes and saves the day against all odds! Well I think this ain't gonna happen. He should go and order a Waldorf salad in Morgan's or something

They are out of Waldorfs

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Shearer on MOTD. on 14:28 - Nov 7 with 1092 viewssherpajacob

Shearer on MOTD. on 08:27 - Nov 7 by AnotherJohn

Sunday's defeat was absolutely dire and I don't want to say anything to contradict that, but the 0-5 to Chelsea under Monk was also quite a low.

First half against Bournemouth was pretty dire as well.

Can't disagree with Shearer, but it galls me he's one of the pundits in previous seasons who can't wait for us to lose a game so that he can say we should be more direct and stop all the tika taka.

Both monk and Bradley try to make us more direct, result = disaster

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Shearer on MOTD. on 14:42 - Nov 7 with 1060 viewsLegend83

I don't disagree with Shearer's sentiment but I always take what he says with regard to United with a pinch of salt.

He hates them with a passion and if it was say, Liverpool or City yesterday it would have been more of a case of a wonderful performance from them, rather than a terrible performance by us.

United win and we have gifted it to them.
Shearer on MOTD. on 14:57 - Nov 7 with 1033 viewsperchrockjack

Makes a change though seeing most up yernited arse.

A player that turned United down in favour of Blackburn and then to win them a title.

Great player

A warrior pro too ,even at end of career, a lesson for many

Shearer on MOTD. on 17:41 - Nov 7 with 929 viewsWarwickHunt

Shearer on MOTD. on 23:44 - Nov 6 by jackportis

I'm sure Bob has watched films like bad news bears and down and out teams where the American coach comes and saves the day against all odds! Well I think this ain't gonna happen. He should go and order a Waldorf salad in Morgan's or something

Shearer on MOTD. on 18:16 - Nov 7 with 854 viewsAussieSwan

Shearer on MOTD. on 09:32 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

We showed some fight ,under Bob,at arse but zero this week.

That is the issue.

We need so much new blood.

Might as well plan for next season.

Newcastle hate their chairman but he got them a real manager to turn things around.

Their ground is still full.

We could do far worse than doing what they did.

Who would you rather, Sam Allardyce or Frank De Boer?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Shearer on MOTD. on 19:12 - Nov 7 with 784 viewsImAlrightJack

Shearer on MOTD. on 14:21 - Nov 7 by sherpajacob

They are out of Waldorfs

I bet Ritz Salad was rudely refused also.
Shearer on MOTD. on 19:17 - Nov 7 with 764 viewsperchrockjack

Oz.
Where we are now, Sam.

He ll know what to do.

After that...who knows

Shearer on MOTD. on 19:23 - Nov 7 with 746 viewsswan85

Spot on analysis. As posted before things weren't brilliant under FG, but was confident that there would have been 3 teams with less points than us come May.

Time to promote BB, and bring in support, someone who will have players respect (not that they should need this given 10's thousands a week wages) like FdeB, try and secure status before a cull in the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024