Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a tvvat. 20:38 - Nov 23 with 1129 viewsJackfath

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-38079322

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What a tvvat. on 20:43 - Nov 23 with 1120 viewsSnakePlissken

Be fair. If it was your child, you'd be hoping he walked free no? I know id be happy to give the judge my gratitude for giving me the opportunity to meet him outside the court
What a tvvat. on 20:44 - Nov 23 with 1103 viewsJackfath

What a tvvat. on 20:43 - Nov 23 by SnakePlissken

Be fair. If it was your child, you'd be hoping he walked free no? I know id be happy to give the judge my gratitude for giving me the opportunity to meet him outside the court

And risk me going to jail thus rendering my child fatherless for a while?

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What a tvvat. on 20:49 - Nov 23 with 1078 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seems like an (admittedly fairly lame) attempt at a joke with a child gone wrong. Dull tw@t.

Poll: Tory leader

What a tvvat. on 20:51 - Nov 23 with 1066 viewsSnakePlissken

What a tvvat. on 20:44 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

And risk me going to jail thus rendering my child fatherless for a while?

No.

Why would you go to jail? He just got off with punching a new born child in the face? Why do you think youd go to jail for giving him a few punches to the face? Fine at most, like he got. Or have you got previous?
What a tvvat. on 20:53 - Nov 23 with 1051 viewsJackfath

What a tvvat. on 20:51 - Nov 23 by SnakePlissken

Why would you go to jail? He just got off with punching a new born child in the face? Why do you think youd go to jail for giving him a few punches to the face? Fine at most, like he got. Or have you got previous?

Have a watch of this and get back to me.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-killer-punch/on-demand/59275-001

What a tvvat. on 20:58 - Nov 23 with 1040 viewsSnakePlissken

What a tvvat. on 20:53 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Have a watch of this and get back to me.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-killer-punch/on-demand/59275-001

Unprovoked attacks are a totally different thing. Guy punches your new born child in the face, youre expecting him to go away for a long time (no matter what daft excuse he comes out with) court lets him walk free basically. Id say you'd have a very good case in court
What a tvvat. on 21:02 - Nov 23 with 1021 viewsJackfath

What a tvvat. on 20:58 - Nov 23 by SnakePlissken

Unprovoked attacks are a totally different thing. Guy punches your new born child in the face, youre expecting him to go away for a long time (no matter what daft excuse he comes out with) court lets him walk free basically. Id say you'd have a very good case in court

Rightio.

What a tvvat.w on 21:19 - Nov 23 with 968 viewsSnakePlissken

What a tvvat. on 21:02 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Rightio.

Come on man. Someone punches your 5wwek old baby in the face and ends up walking free with a fine. The stress your mrs went through when it happened not to mention the terror your child went through? And you wouldn't be raging? If you ain't gonna wait for him outside the court, then surely youd be following him around waiting for the right moment. The law ain't giving you justice, I don't see what else you can do, but take the law into your own hands. I could nt let it go
Login to get fewer ads

What a tvvat. on 00:29 - Nov 24 with 863 viewsHighjack

What sort of country is this where fully grown men can't roam supermarkets punching babies in the face?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024