Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylann Roof 22:23 - Jan 10 with 845 viewsDarran

Don't keep him waiting just get on with it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/dylann-roof-sentenced-to-death-c

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dylann Roof on 22:48 - Jan 10 with 781 viewspikeypaul

He only done it 18 months back.And the average time on death row is 15 years.

This ones got a long way to run yet and in all probability he will out life many of us.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dylann Roof on 23:26 - Jan 10 with 716 viewsWarwickHunt

Dylann? Kill his dumb cûnt parents too.
Dylann Roof on 11:17 - Jan 11 with 530 viewsswanjackal

I am conflicted on his whole court case.

I do believe that a person has a right to a fair trial. Although in this case, he had confessed (not under duress), there is an overwhelming bank of irrefutable evidence, and insanity has been rejected, yet he still pleaded

He got exactly what he wanted from the start of this case, infamy and a platform to spout his disgusting bile. Which is why I am so conflicted, it is of interest to figure out the why he did it, but it serves no purpose to give him the publicity.

Hard to disagree with the laws of the state though, the death penalty is the only outcome for his actions, judging by what he has written and said, and his actions, there is very little chance of him being rehabilitated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Dylann Roof on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 515 viewsDarran

Dylann Roof on 11:17 - Jan 11 by swanjackal

I am conflicted on his whole court case.

I do believe that a person has a right to a fair trial. Although in this case, he had confessed (not under duress), there is an overwhelming bank of irrefutable evidence, and insanity has been rejected, yet he still pleaded

He got exactly what he wanted from the start of this case, infamy and a platform to spout his disgusting bile. Which is why I am so conflicted, it is of interest to figure out the why he did it, but it serves no purpose to give him the publicity.

Hard to disagree with the laws of the state though, the death penalty is the only outcome for his actions, judging by what he has written and said, and his actions, there is very little chance of him being rehabilitated.

Be careful Humpty doesn't think you're a murderer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dylann Roof on 11:35 - Jan 11 with 507 viewsswanjackal

Dylann Roof on 11:30 - Jan 11 by Darran

Be careful Humpty doesn't think you're a murderer.

I can live with it :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024