Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scoucers are very serious about football. 20:14 - Jan 15 with 1862 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:22 - Jan 15 with 1810 viewsNeath_Jack

That's f*ck all compared to Giants Grave v Ystradgynlais down the Wharf (and over the mountain) Circa 1989

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:22 - Jan 15 with 1800 viewsBloodyhills

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:28 - Jan 15 with 1771 viewsDarran

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:22 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

That's f*ck all compared to Giants Grave v Ystradgynlais down the Wharf (and over the mountain) Circa 1989

Didn't Slobbo have a mobile phone in those days?

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:37 - Jan 15 with 1718 viewsNeath_Jack

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:28 - Jan 15 by Darran

Didn't Slobbo have a mobile phone in those days?

It was a much younger group than Slobbos, the other Neath Jack on here was probably playing that day too.

The best part was, we played that game on the Saturday morning then the Swans were home in the afternoon. Anyway me and one of the other Grave players were stood on the North Bank before the game and we spots one of the chaps we had been swapping pleasantries with that morning, and he was with the biggest, nastiest looking c*nt there that day, and it was obviously his brother as they looked the same.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:41 - Jan 15 with 1696 viewsDarran

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:37 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

It was a much younger group than Slobbos, the other Neath Jack on here was probably playing that day too.

The best part was, we played that game on the Saturday morning then the Swans were home in the afternoon. Anyway me and one of the other Grave players were stood on the North Bank before the game and we spots one of the chaps we had been swapping pleasantries with that morning, and he was with the biggest, nastiest looking c*nt there that day, and it was obviously his brother as they looked the same.

The good old days.

Wayne Hopson told me one of the funniest stories I've ever heard about Slobbo before.

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:43 - Jan 15 with 1677 viewsNeath_Jack

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:41 - Jan 15 by Darran

The good old days.

Wayne Hopson told me one of the funniest stories I've ever heard about Slobbo before.

Did it involve his ringpiece? Dirty b@stards those lot were

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:54 - Jan 15 with 1625 viewsDarran

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:43 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

Did it involve his ringpiece? Dirty b@stards those lot were

No I'll PM you.

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 21:40 - Jan 15 with 1513 viewsNeathJack

Scoucers are very serious about football. on 20:37 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

I was indeed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024