Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Estate Agents - Online or High St? 16:20 - Feb 22 with 1970 viewscackinthesackjack

Just wondering if anyone has had any good dealings with PurpleBricks estate agents or whether the High St agents are still the way to go?

Thanks in advance.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 16:32 - Feb 22 with 1954 viewsDarran

I was talking to someone about this the other day,personally I don't think there's much difference you have to view a property,get a survey done etc.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 1886 viewsexiledclaseboy

I wouldn't use Purple Bricks. We went to view a house they were selling and no one showed up. This fella sold our place. Nice bloke.

http://www.abbeyresidentialagents.co.uk

Poll: Tory leader

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 19:27 - Feb 22 with 1865 viewscackinthesackjack

i believe with Purple Bricks etc. the onus is on the vendor to show people around their homes but I take your point.

I've hear decent things about Abbey residential agents but i'm trying to fathom whether the additional 2/3X costs for a High St agent is value for money,

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 19:36 - Feb 22 with 1852 viewsexiledclaseboy

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 19:27 - Feb 22 by cackinthesackjack

i believe with Purple Bricks etc. the onus is on the vendor to show people around their homes but I take your point.

I've hear decent things about Abbey residential agents but i'm trying to fathom whether the additional 2/3X costs for a High St agent is value for money,

Suppose it depends in whether you can get a good online presence without using one. We didn't look into that. We had a fair few viewings but the bloke who bought our house did so purely from the pictures online. He didn't actually come and see the house until the day before we exchanged and even then he was only there 30 seconds and didn't bother going upstairs.

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 21:11 - Feb 22 with 1795 viewsTheResurrection

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 19:36 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

Suppose it depends in whether you can get a good online presence without using one. We didn't look into that. We had a fair few viewings but the bloke who bought our house did so purely from the pictures online. He didn't actually come and see the house until the day before we exchanged and even then he was only there 30 seconds and didn't bother going upstairs.

Maijuana factory?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 21:12 - Feb 22 with 1793 viewsexiledclaseboy

Estate Agents - Online or High St? on 21:11 - Feb 22 by TheResurrection

Maijuana factory?

It's up for rent now apparently so possibly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024