Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame if this closed 19:52 - Mar 5 with 406 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2017-03-05/swansea-community-farm-threatened-with-
Shame if this closed on 20:01 - Mar 5 with 391 viewsLoyal

A wonderful opportunity for the millionaires at our club to chip in a days wages and support the local infrastructure. After all the community has made them what they are. If the first team squad did that they would hit that target easy and some.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Shame if this closed on 20:59 - Mar 5 with 352 viewsSwanzay

Shame if this closed on 20:01 - Mar 5 by Loyal

A wonderful opportunity for the millionaires at our club to chip in a days wages and support the local infrastructure. After all the community has made them what they are. If the first team squad did that they would hit that target easy and some.

Well said! Lets hope one of them does, would be a travesty to lose such a community project.
Shame if this closed on 21:03 - Mar 5 with 335 viewsBanosswan

It'd be a massive shame if this were to close, but they seem to be asking for critical large sums every year or two. Maybe they need to look at their funding /business structure?

Facilities like this are vital for city communities.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Shame if this closed on 21:17 - Mar 5 with 312 viewsLoyal

Shame if this closed on 21:03 - Mar 5 by Banosswan

It'd be a massive shame if this were to close, but they seem to be asking for critical large sums every year or two. Maybe they need to look at their funding /business structure?

Facilities like this are vital for city communities.

I know numerous kids who have been here, plus kids with learning difficultys who have had their lives seriously enhanced as a result. If the business structure is wrong then a proper consultant could easily put it right and save them more than a basic fee.

This is salvageable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024