Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. 17:44 - May 5 with 1638 viewsSwanseaman

The game tomorrow could be one of the biggest in our history. If all the players have watched 'Jack to a King', they would have seen the last home game when we nearly dropped out of the league. It was against Hull and we managed to beat them 4-2 to stay in the league.: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/2976539.stm

If they can watch that again and the pitch invasion when we beat Hull, this time 14 years later it could be them writing the record books, it could be them that experience how crazy our supporters can became if they mange to keep us up. Our players could be written into The Swans history books and if a 'Jack to a King' part 2 was ever made in years to come, memories could go back to how they played like men possessed for the last few games of this season and kept us in the Premiership.

I remember the Hull game in 2003, and I remember reading the message boards for the days leading up to the match. I vividly remember how the Hull supporters were taunting us, all hoping we would be relegated, the vitriol from them was unreal. They gave us a real hard time, they were wishing we would go down and running Wales down to the ground. Well now it's us against Hull for the drop. We can not let them stay ahead of us. If the players could visualize my memories of the Swans v Hull game from May 2003, and how our players at that time played with such crazy passion and determination, they were completely like men possessed, there was no way they were going to let Hull get the better of us (maybe they had read the abuse from the Hull fans).

And it's the same again, we must not let Hull get the better of us. Walk out onto the pitch tomorrow, experience the crowd because the noise level is going to be up many notches to a usual game. The fans are going to go crazy if we can win tomorrow no matter what the Hull result is. The Hull fans after getting home from the Vetch in 2003 following that 4-2 result posted in to our message boards, and they all said that they had NEVER experienced such crazy support ever. One described being at the Vetch as being in a 'Cauldron of hate' (I think he confused passion for hate there because it was so intense). Tomorrow our supporters should also think back to 2003 and turn up the noise up to maximum volume to show the players what crazy mad support is all about.

If the players give all they can tomorrow, the atmosphere from the supporters will be like nothing else they have ever seen at the Liberty Stadium. This is their chance to show what they are made of and need to keep on thinking (as the players of 2003 did) that there is no way Hull can finish ahead of us, no way. It's in our hands, I know this because I've seen our team when they are really going for it and there isn't a team home or away in the Premiership who would not struggle against us when they play out of their skins and to their best. look how we only drew due to a dodgy penalty away against Mun U last week.

Fight for every ball, don't make any silly challenges to get cards, keep focus and keep visualizing that these last matches WILL keep the Swans up. Keep the images from the 'Jack to a King' film, 4-2 result against Hull in your minds CONSTANTLY. If you can do this you will be flying, you will feel no pain from running after balls, no tiredness, you will become possessed, because when you do, the supporters will respond, and when you experience that, there is nothing like it, nothing in the world..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267584/Swansea-Citys-journey-
[Post edited 5 May 2017 19:00]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 18:44 - May 5 with 1581 viewsOldjack

Nice, but the game that keeps us up or takes us down will be THE ONE

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 19:04 - May 5 with 1516 viewsSwanseaman

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 18:44 - May 5 by Oldjack

Nice, but the game that keeps us up or takes us down will be THE ONE

The next 3 games are all the ONES to keep us up. If we lose tomorrow and Hull win, 5 points behind would be too much, it could be the one take us down...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 19:07 - May 5 with 1501 viewsjack2jack

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 19:04 - May 5 by Swanseaman

The next 3 games are all the ONES to keep us up. If we lose tomorrow and Hull win, 5 points behind would be too much, it could be the one take us down...

I agree,that scenario will more than likely​, do us, massive game
Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 19:23 - May 5 with 1474 viewsOldjack

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 19:04 - May 5 by Swanseaman

My guess is it'll be down to the WB game ,Now that will be special and hopefully in our favour

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:03 - May 5 with 1387 viewsSwanseaman

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 19:23 - May 5 by Oldjack

My guess is it'll be down to the WB game ,Now that will be special and hopefully in our favour

I've had a check on the 2002/03 season and with 3 games left we were in equal 3rd from bottom place with Carlisle but they had a game in hand. In our penultimate home game against Exeter, it was a massive atmosphere, the gate for that match shot up from 4000 to 6000 average gates to almost maximum capacity of 9,115 (Hull game was 9,585).

I can remember for that game the players (similar to the Hull match 2 weeks later) up'ed their performance levels and gave all they had. But we lost 0-1, Exeter also played out of their skin because they were also fighting to stay in the league. I remember the atmosphere for the Exeter game was definitely right up there. The players gave everything, and there wasn't a supporter in the ground at the end who didn't applaud the Swans team for giving 100%, but Exeter gave the same back to us and it wasn't our day. At the end we found out that Carlisle had also lost so there was still a chance.

If we lose tomorrow and Hull also lose, it could be history repeating itself, we may still have a chance. My message to the players is that the atmosphere tomorrow is going to be like a cup final, that's for sure. I doubt if many of them will have experienced anything like it at home for a long time.

And if we do win and take it to the last game of the season against West Brom, it will be up another level for that one, both are huge. We NEED to win tomorrow to get the chance to stay up against West Brom.....
[Post edited 5 May 2017 20:04]

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:10 - May 5 with 1373 viewsOldjack

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:03 - May 5 by Swanseaman

I've had a check on the 2002/03 season and with 3 games left we were in equal 3rd from bottom place with Carlisle but they had a game in hand. In our penultimate home game against Exeter, it was a massive atmosphere, the gate for that match shot up from 4000 to 6000 average gates to almost maximum capacity of 9,115 (Hull game was 9,585).

I can remember for that game the players (similar to the Hull match 2 weeks later) up'ed their performance levels and gave all they had. But we lost 0-1, Exeter also played out of their skin because they were also fighting to stay in the league. I remember the atmosphere for the Exeter game was definitely right up there. The players gave everything, and there wasn't a supporter in the ground at the end who didn't applaud the Swans team for giving 100%, but Exeter gave the same back to us and it wasn't our day. At the end we found out that Carlisle had also lost so there was still a chance.

If we lose tomorrow and Hull also lose, it could be history repeating itself, we may still have a chance. My message to the players is that the atmosphere tomorrow is going to be like a cup final, that's for sure. I doubt if many of them will have experienced anything like it at home for a long time.

And if we do win and take it to the last game of the season against West Brom, it will be up another level for that one, both are huge. We NEED to win tomorrow to get the chance to stay up against West Brom.....
[Post edited 5 May 2017 20:04]

we could both lose .and it's as you were

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:16 - May 5 with 1361 viewsSgorioFruit

I'm still fuming
Can't even beat boro at home. Gifted hull 6 points.
I feel too angry to get emotionally attached to tomorrow's game.
Is that acceptance or just lack of fight from SgorioFruit?
Still fuming.

Apart from that, I really hope more than anything we can get 3 points tomorrow.
Lose tomorrow and hull win and it's all over I'm afraid.

Come on lads!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:23 - May 5 with 1337 viewsOldjack

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:16 - May 5 by SgorioFruit

I'm still fuming
Can't even beat boro at home. Gifted hull 6 points.
I feel too angry to get emotionally attached to tomorrow's game.
Is that acceptance or just lack of fight from SgorioFruit?
Still fuming.

Apart from that, I really hope more than anything we can get 3 points tomorrow.
Lose tomorrow and hull win and it's all over I'm afraid.

Come on lads!!!

What's done is done .not matter how horrible it was ,3 GAME 9 POINTS AND PRAY

Login to get fewer ads

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:23 - May 5 with 1337 viewsSgorioFruit

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:10 - May 5 by Oldjack

we could both lose .and it's as you were

Or this could very well happen

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:24 - May 5 with 1334 viewsSgorioFruit

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:23 - May 5 by Oldjack

What's done is done .not matter how horrible it was ,3 GAME 9 POINTS AND PRAY

Correct. I should stop being defeatist.

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:40 - May 5 with 1295 viewsSwanseaman

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:24 - May 5 by SgorioFruit

Correct. I should stop being defeatist.

I keep going back to remembering the 2002/03 season, and for lots of the games approaching the end of the season there were lots of fans being defeatist and really getting downhearted. But for the last 2 home games it was full on 100% crazy support, singing non stop, the players responded, just really unlucky Exeter were so up for it also that day.

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:43 - May 5 with 1287 viewslondonlisa2001

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:40 - May 5 by Swanseaman

I keep going back to remembering the 2002/03 season, and for lots of the games approaching the end of the season there were lots of fans being defeatist and really getting downhearted. But for the last 2 home games it was full on 100% crazy support, singing non stop, the players responded, just really unlucky Exeter were so up for it also that day.

Sobbed at the end of that Exeter match. I thought we were finished.

Never forget Rochdale. Was on paltalk for that game and everyone was going crazy.
Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:57 - May 5 with 1241 viewsSwanseaman

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:43 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Sobbed at the end of that Exeter match. I thought we were finished.

Never forget Rochdale. Was on paltalk for that game and everyone was going crazy.

I thought we were done for after the Exeter result, then we found out that both Carlisle and Shrewsbury had lost and still had some hope.

The last 2 wins were amazing...

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. (n/t on 22:58 - May 5 with 1098 viewsSwanseaman

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 20:57 - May 5 by Swanseaman

I thought we were done for after the Exeter result, then we found out that both Carlisle and Shrewsbury had lost and still had some hope.

The last 2 wins were amazing...

https://realsport101.com/news/sports/football/premier-league-16-17-week-36-swans
[Post edited 6 May 2017 0:54]

Players please read: and realize how big tomorrows game against Everton is. on 12:05 - May 6 with 882 viewsSwanseaman

Trundle's view on Ashley Williams return to the Liberty:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-trundle-ashley-wil

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024