Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to the club regarding tickets... 23:09 - May 8 with 1045 viewsSwanseaman

5,000 Jack army supporters would make a huge difference compared to 3,000.

If you can persuade Sunderland to let us have another couple of 1,000 tickets (the club could pay for these as the players have already paid out), it would make the atmosphere up there even better..

Whatever it takes, we need the win...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Message to the club regarding tickets... on 23:14 - May 8 with 1018 viewsbuilthjack

I think the 3000 could turn into 2000-2500 as people got free tickets then realise it's miles away. Plenty of hotel rooms free in Sunderland still, which isn't a good sign.
Hope I am wrong and everyone turns up.
But yes, agree with you, we should be taking 5000.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Message to the club regarding tickets... on 23:16 - May 8 with 1008 viewsPokerface

In fairness any fan who really wanted to go had plenty of time to get one.

The recent result but also the now freeby offer has got attention of many who could not be arsed otherwise.

Reminds me of when fans moaned not enough season tickets... never moaned before we were in the Prem.

P.s. I do realise what an important match it could be but also highlights the worse side of some fans in my opinion.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Message to the club regarding tickets... on 23:21 - May 8 with 970 viewsSwanseaman

I think 3,000 will definitely make it up there and could go up to 5,000. It's a massive game in our history, loads are already gutted they missed out, they could have probably sold double today..

Also it's not a freezing cold winter game. It's the time of year where you can have a couple of days up there and make it really worthwhile..

Hope I'm right..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Message to the club regarding tickets... on 23:24 - May 8 with 955 viewsLoyal

Message to the club regarding tickets... on 23:21 - May 8 by Swanseaman

I think 3,000 will definitely make it up there and could go up to 5,000. It's a massive game in our history, loads are already gutted they missed out, they could have probably sold double today..

Also it's not a freezing cold winter game. It's the time of year where you can have a couple of days up there and make it really worthwhile..

Hope I'm right..

If it's 5,000 and only 4,000 turn up matters not.
The noise will lift your flaps off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Message to the club regarding tickets... on 01:41 - May 9 with 817 viewshaxbyjack

Looking for 3 tickets if anyone can help?

Thanks.

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024