Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STICKS and STONES 21:51 - Dec 17 with 2906 viewsbazzool

just watching this itv drama tonight, seen some of it last night, office based bunch of bullies all ganging up on a guy called Thomas, any opportunity the office staff will say things, even about his deaf daughter , I don't really wanna watch it coz the bullying towards him is getting so much to me all I want to do is jump into the t.v and stick my head on the bullying c##ts
STICKS and STONES on 21:52 - Dec 17 with 2894 viewsdickythorpe

Do you mean John Stones??
STICKS and STONES on 21:52 - Dec 17 with 2901 views1462jack

It’s a hard watch
STICKS and STONES on 21:54 - Dec 17 with 2895 viewsOldjack

just watched Villa bullying the bin dipper youths 5-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

STICKS and STONES on 22:32 - Dec 17 with 2842 viewsbazzool

It is, and I'm kinda thinking is the office environment like that in real life, I'm a welder and wherever Ive worked if people got a problem they sort it out, but with the office staff I don't know, not my scene , is it like that, people gang up on others in a group, do they find a weak person to pick on , I bet it's real bad for people who got bullied in school and then once they left get bullied again in work
STICKS and STONES on 10:03 - Dec 18 with 2697 viewsAlfieMooresSon

STICKS and STONES on 22:32 - Dec 17 by bazzool

It is, and I'm kinda thinking is the office environment like that in real life, I'm a welder and wherever Ive worked if people got a problem they sort it out, but with the office staff I don't know, not my scene , is it like that, people gang up on others in a group, do they find a weak person to pick on , I bet it's real bad for people who got bullied in school and then once they left get bullied again in work

It is obviously exaggerated, but yes working in an office can be difficult, people can chip away at each other, it would be much subtle but still terrible for the weaker people who can't stand up for themselves!

I guess tonight he is going to turn and get his own back, I want to see that!
STICKS and STONES on 10:20 - Dec 18 with 2677 viewstaffpunk

Thoroughly enjoying this series, 2 great episodes so far.

I worked in an Office in a local Hospital for close to 25 years, so can see some similarities from that time with the bullying. Women were the worst, lots of things went on to paint a fellow colleague in a bad light, quite sad really. Never directly affected me tbh, but did speak up a few times when it got too bad, in particular for one woman.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

STICKS and STONES on 12:10 - Dec 18 with 2624 viewscontroversial_jack

Bullying in the workplace is a no no these days, these big corps have strict policies about it.I doubt it could happen like it#s portrayed in this series.
STICKS and STONES on 12:16 - Dec 18 with 2619 viewsbazzool

STICKS and STONES on 10:03 - Dec 18 by AlfieMooresSon

It is obviously exaggerated, but yes working in an office can be difficult, people can chip away at each other, it would be much subtle but still terrible for the weaker people who can't stand up for themselves!

I guess tonight he is going to turn and get his own back, I want to see that!

Yeah I hope he does get his own back, but I bet he will get into trouble for it and they will have the last laugh
Login to get fewer ads

STICKS and STONES on 22:01 - Dec 18 with 2418 viewsbazzool

Oh yes , this is good, that woman all enclosed in her family life out of work with her kids , what an effing bitch
STICKS and STONES on 22:12 - Dec 18 with 2399 viewsOldjack

If you feel you're getting bullied , keep calm, get the undisputed proof ,job done ,it's not hard to do theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

STICKS and STONES on 03:54 - Dec 19 with 2307 viewsCooperman

STICKS and STONES on 22:12 - Dec 18 by Oldjack

If you feel you're getting bullied , keep calm, get the undisputed proof ,job done ,it's not hard to do theses days

Quite right, Alan. Bullying and harassment policies should be one of the key HR policies of any organisation. If that’s not the case then perhaps you’re in the wrong job.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

STICKS and STONES on 07:18 - Dec 19 with 2218 viewsdickythorpe

You can't get away with much these days.
Once the word "bullying" or "belittling behaviour" is used, HR departments whir into life.
STICKS and STONES on 07:29 - Dec 19 with 2206 viewsJinxy

Although the series does seem a little farfetched in places, it is hard hitting and hard to watch at times. I'm sure most of us recognise some elements - I certainly do.

I think a sales environment can be even more brutal - especially if you work for a company that is "dime today, dollar tomorrow", where profits are tight, or operate in a very competitive environment. I've recorded Ep3 so no spoilers please!
STICKS and STONES on 08:56 - Dec 19 with 2137 viewsAlfieMooresSon

STICKS and STONES on 22:01 - Dec 18 by bazzool

Oh yes , this is good, that woman all enclosed in her family life out of work with her kids , what an effing bitch

It was a bit obvious wasn't it, Surely he would have just called the Boss straight in and played the tape, at least he came good in the end and the bitch had her comeuppance, I wanted to see the other two suffer also!

It will be good for young people to see it just so they can remember not to get dragged into mob bullying, and how not to react if they get bullied themselves!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 8:57]
STICKS and STONES on 09:14 - Dec 19 with 2115 viewsBest_loser

Thin line between bullying and banter

That reality show, the call center

I could never work somewhere like that
STICKS and STONES on 21:59 - Dec 19 with 1903 viewsJinxy

Maybe bullying is closer to home than some may feel comfortable with. Be yourselves folks. Hey ho.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024