Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Backfired! 19:27 - Dec 26 with 1594 viewsParsSwans

Jenkins appointment of Leon has totally backfired nothing to do with Leon we will never blame or turn on a club legend and by putting him in charge Huw and co have firmly ramped up the heat on themselves now, let’s drive this scum out of our club while the attention and hatred is all on them, we are down anyway nows the time to get our club back!
Backfired! on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1555 viewsSteensig

I think its quite clear Leon is never meant to be the manager for now, but useless Jenkins and US greedy bastards doesnt have any other lined up who will do with no money and less players in Jan
Backfired! on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1483 viewsDracan66

Does it comes as a surprise that Jenkins has done this to Leon, no doubt he's gone for the cheap option in the hope that Leon could get a few results and would change his mind and take the job, monkesque in effect. Shambles of a club from management to poor player aquisition. It's not the first time Jenkins has delayed employing a new manager and I seriously doubt the right man will be in charge in January and the funds for players will depend on the sale of Mawson I suspect.
Backfired! on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 1409 viewsBobby_Fischer

I genuinely think he hoped we'd get a string of results with Leon in charge and that would justify Jenkins giving him the job till the end of the season.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Backfired! on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 1379 viewsjacabertawe

Of course, any idiot could deduce that Jenkins appointed Leon to divert attention away from his own vile corpse.
But, we must never, ever turn on Leon.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Backfired! on 19:40 - Dec 26 with 1341 viewsParsSwans

Yes but his intentions have totally backfired and as much as I feel for Leon it’s really time to turn it up mega style on jenkins and co now Back Britts and hound out the shits!
Backfired! on 19:47 - Dec 26 with 1225 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Backfired! on 19:37 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

I genuinely think he hoped we'd get a string of results with Leon in charge and that would justify Jenkins giving him the job till the end of the season.

You're right. I only hope this cataclysmic act of abject incompetence encourage the Americans to act now to save their (lol) "investment" - if they can't sack Jenkins just lock him in a broom cupboard on full pay and hire either a very good manager with great transfer contacts or a great manager and a proper D.O.F. to get us in shape again.

Bizarrely we could still stay up if drastic action is taken right now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Backfired! on 21:36 - Dec 26 with 962 viewsBobby_Fischer

Backfired! on 19:47 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

You're right. I only hope this cataclysmic act of abject incompetence encourage the Americans to act now to save their (lol) "investment" - if they can't sack Jenkins just lock him in a broom cupboard on full pay and hire either a very good manager with great transfer contacts or a great manager and a proper D.O.F. to get us in shape again.

Bizarrely we could still stay up if drastic action is taken right now.

Theres noway we are staying up!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024