Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
China and Russia prepare for war with the West 14:59 - Feb 16 with 1841 viewsmax936

Nice cheery headlines for the weekend that I thought I'd share

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/china-and-russia-‘preparing-for-war-with-

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 15:09 - Feb 16 with 1825 viewsAmbergambler

We've got bigger things to worry about, like can we stay up!!
China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 15:33 - Feb 16 with 1774 viewsmax936

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 15:09 - Feb 16 by Ambergambler

We've got bigger things to worry about, like can we stay up!!

That's an excellent point

Have another up arrow

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 15:39 - Feb 16 with 1756 viewsNogginthenog

file under fake news
China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 16:05 - Feb 16 with 1717 viewsmax936

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 15:39 - Feb 16 by Nogginthenog

file under fake news

MSN News page init.

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 18:43 - Feb 16 with 1585 viewsPrivate_Partz

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 16:05 - Feb 16 by max936

MSN News page init.

Alarmist clap trap it seems to me.
It only emphasises my belief that we should get out of all this nuclear deterrent malarkey. Leave it to the superpowers to flex their muscles as big game player we are not.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 18:51 - Feb 16 with 1569 viewsJack_Meoff

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 18:43 - Feb 16 by Private_Partz

Alarmist clap trap it seems to me.
It only emphasises my belief that we should get out of all this nuclear deterrent malarkey. Leave it to the superpowers to flex their muscles as big game player we are not.

Agreed, but it’s this kind of fearmongering bollocks that justifies in people’s minds spunking hundreds of billions of pounds on the likes of trident whilst our infrastructure crumbles before our eyes.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 19:26 - Feb 16 with 1535 viewsmax936

China and Russia prepare for war with the West on 18:51 - Feb 16 by Jack_Meoff

Agreed, but it’s this kind of fearmongering bollocks that justifies in people’s minds spunking hundreds of billions of pounds on the likes of trident whilst our infrastructure crumbles before our eyes.

The old Iraq weapons of mass destruction malarkey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024