Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday 22:47 - May 9 with 5062 viewsTheUnion

We listened to the fans and held off to give the team the best chance. The time has come out of hibernation.
We now know our fate and the cause of our demise. We ask everyone who cares to make Sunday absolute hell for Jenkins and the sellouts we will be outside the main entrance at 1pm let’s get as many there as possible then turn the stadium into a very uncomfortable place for them. Be loud be proud it’s still our club without fans the club is nothing Jack Army
[Post edited 9 May 2018 22:57]
Sunday on 22:49 - May 9 with 4999 viewsSmellyplumz

Hibernation? Really

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sunday on 22:50 - May 9 with 4962 viewsTheUnion

Sunday on 22:49 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

Hibernation? Really

Couldn’t think of a better word
Sunday on 22:51 - May 9 with 4922 viewsSmellyplumz

Sunday on 22:50 - May 9 by TheUnion

It means to hide away

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Sunday on 22:53 - May 9 with 4839 viewsTheUnion

Sunday on 22:51 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

It means to hide away

That’s what we were asked to do. So we actually listened we didn’t go anywhere just hid in the background
Sunday on 22:54 - May 9 with 4779 viewsSmellyplumz

Sunday on 22:53 - May 9 by TheUnion

That’s what we were asked to do. So we actually listened we didn’t go anywhere just hid in the background

Ok sorry I'm not picking holes and I Def get your message it's just you said now is the time to hide away.

Sunday on 22:57 - May 9 with 4716 viewsTheUnion

Sunday on 22:54 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

Ok sorry I'm not picking holes and I Def get your message it's just you said now is the time to hide away.

Cheers just corrected it
Sunday on 22:59 - May 9 with 4663 viewsswanseajack4eva

This almost made me laugh in the gloom that is today ... he means of course “It is time to come out of hibernation”
Sunday on 22:59 - May 9 with 4641 viewsSmellyplumz

Sunday on 22:57 - May 9 by TheUnion

Cheers just corrected it

Nice one blood... Like I said I wasnt having a go it just didn't read right.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday on 22:59 - May 9 with 4630 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sunday on 22:51 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

It means to hide away

Yes and all hibernations end with an awakening.
Whilst there was hope of retaining our League status it made sense not to rock the boat.
Now that objective has disappeared out of the window with its ass on fire it is time to make a move.
Protests to get the Sellouts out of our club would be a very good start imho.
If we don't succeed in this we wil, have Jenkins saying that he will be staying on to get the club back to its glory days. I genuinely feel the guys ego is so big he thinks he could pull it off with his dithering incompetent wheeling and dealing. He has to go if we are not going to carry on in a downward spiral.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sunday on 23:05 - May 9 with 4510 viewsSmellyplumz

Sunday on 22:59 - May 9 by Private_Partz

Whilst there was hope of retaining our League status it made sense not to rock the boat.
Now that objective has disappeared out of the window with its ass on fire it is time to make a move.
If we don't succeed in this we wil, have Jenkins saying that he will be staying on to get the club back to its glory days. I genuinely feel the guys ego is so big he thinks he could pull it off with his dithering incompetent wheeling and dealing. He has to go if we are not going to carry on in a downward spiral.

Yes but he originally said now is the time to hibernate when in fact it is time to wake the fk up. It was badly worded

Sunday on 23:07 - May 9 with 4461 viewsJackfath

What a way to stamp some determination and order on the proceedings!
Embarrassing!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sunday on 23:10 - May 9 with 4427 viewsHeadmaster

Well if anyone needs any motivation to get fired up, just read some old comments by Droopy Huw. Here's a classic from last year:

"Chairman Huw Jenkins says it would be "dangerous" for Swansea City to react to barely surviving in the Premier League by making major squad changes."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39930805
Sunday on 23:11 - May 9 with 4417 viewsswanseajack4eva

Sunday on 22:59 - May 9 by Private_Partz

I can’t see Jenkins staying on ... this is a convenient moment for him to slip off into the shadows ... as he knows we may well sink fast down the leagues. I thought he hinted a few months ago that he would be calling it a day at the end of this season.
Sunday on 23:17 - May 9 with 4347 viewsswanseajack4eva

It is worrying to think who the yanks might replace HJ with. Surely this would be something our Swans Trust would be involved in ... oops forgot ... we don’t have a proper supporters Trust ... just a facade that has done nothing of significance regarding the real issues of recent years.
Sunday on 23:27 - May 9 with 4263 viewsawayjack

Sunday on 23:11 - May 9 by swanseajack4eva

I can’t see Jenkins staying on ... this is a convenient moment for him to slip off into the shadows ... as he knows we may well sink fast down the leagues. I thought he hinted a few months ago that he would be calling it a day at the end of this season.

Yup I think he's done his 'lock-in' period per share sale contact and will go with some sickening statement before he moves off to Spain / Pembroke to spend his millions. Hopefully Morgan, Dineen and Clog do the same as their pig trough will be empty outside the PL.
Sunday on 23:29 - May 9 with 4235 viewsKingBony

Sunday on 22:59 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

Nice one blood... Like I said I wasnt having a go it just didn't read right.

Nice work blud 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Sunday on 23:32 - May 9 with 4193 viewsswanseajack4eva

Sunday on 23:27 - May 9 by awayjack

Yup I think he's done his 'lock-in' period per share sale contact and will go with some sickening statement before he moves off to Spain / Pembroke to spend his millions. Hopefully Morgan, Dineen and Clog do the same as their pig trough will be empty outside the PL.

You’re right, there was a commitment to stay on for a minimum period. Can’t see HJ having the stomach for what is to come.
Sunday on 23:37 - May 9 with 4162 viewsWingstandwood

Sunday on 22:50 - May 9 by TheUnion

Don't be concerned about words, the gloves are now off to protest, its action that is imperative from now on. Many would think that if you had continued protesting and the club had got relegated the blame would have been deflected entirely onto the protest movement and protesters themselves.

Huw Jenkins is a devious cunning b@rstard and his previous blame game editorial where he personally blamed supporters for poor home form/results in a programme notes said it all.

The devious diversionary tactics of placing all the blame onto previous managers by sacking and by snidely pointing the finge of blame at supporters in matchday programmes is no longer going to work. Hold your heads up high SCFC protesters!

Argus!

Sunday on 23:43 - May 9 with 4121 viewsSmellyplumz

Sunday on 23:29 - May 9 by KingBony

Nice work blud 👍

Sound breth

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024