Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... 18:26 - Nov 19 with 7427 viewsdickythorpe

....is it true a member of the audience asked Jenkins, who was sitting in the middle of Clement and Trundle , whether Clement would be sacked if results continued to be poor?
Jenkins was said to have replied " no,"
The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 18:35 - Nov 19 with 7341 viewsoldcob

Clems got cause to worry then. The man never tells the truth.
The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 22:24 - Nov 19 with 6778 viewsQJumpingJack

Was this a club or trust event?
The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 18:22 - Dec 3 with 6350 viewsdickythorpe

Seems to be coming true. Huw isn't going to sack Clement anytime soon
The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 19:19 - Dec 3 with 6198 viewsmax936

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 18:22 - Dec 3 by dickythorpe

Seems to be coming true. Huw isn't going to sack Clement anytime soon

The Yanks are running Jenkins these day's like a puppet on a string.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 04:47 - Dec 4 with 5889 viewsBobby_Fischer

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 22:24 - Nov 19 by QJumpingJack

Was this a club or trust event?

Both

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 07:33 - Dec 4 with 5830 viewsMattG

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 04:47 - Dec 4 by Bobby_Fischer

Both

And neither.

It was put on by Ceredigion Jacks which is an independent supporters group. Their guy in charge down there is on the Trust Board. The Trust, as they have in the past, helped organise the speakers who came from the Club.

So both the Trust and the Club were involved but it was a Ceredigion Jacks event.
The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 11:46 - Dec 4 with 5632 viewsBobby_Fischer

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 07:33 - Dec 4 by MattG

And neither.

It was put on by Ceredigion Jacks which is an independent supporters group. Their guy in charge down there is on the Trust Board. The Trust, as they have in the past, helped organise the speakers who came from the Club.

So both the Trust and the Club were involved but it was a Ceredigion Jacks event.

Worrying a guy on the Trust board seemed to be up Jenkins' arse around that event.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 12:12 - Dec 4 with 5584 viewsDarran

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 11:46 - Dec 4 by Bobby_Fischer

Worrying a guy on the Trust board seemed to be up Jenkins' arse around that event.

I said at the time and I’ll say it again it’s a disgrace that it went ahead with Jenkins in attendance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 12:37 - Dec 4 with 5538 viewslonglostjack

Indeed. Perhaps he'd like to explain on here as to why he thought it was a good idea.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 12:40 - Dec 4 with 5531 viewsTheResurrection

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 12:37 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

Indeed. Perhaps he'd like to explain on here as to why he thought it was a good idea.

Which one is it and how long has he been on the Trust Board and how did he get on it?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 12:50 - Dec 4 with 5511 viewslonglostjack

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 12:40 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

Which one is it and how long has he been on the Trust Board and how did he get on it?

I presume it's a Mr Dalton.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 19:21 - Dec 4 with 5313 viewstheloneranger

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 19:19 - Dec 3 by max936

The Yanks are running Jenkins these day's like a puppet on a string.

They could run me..... like a puppet on a string....for £550k a year

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 22:32 - Feb 15 with 841 viewsChief

Well this is interesting.......

Could explain a lot.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 18:08 - Feb 16 with 431 viewsBillyChong

The fans forum in Lampeter last month.... on 22:32 - Feb 15 by Chief

Well this is interesting.......

Could explain a lot.

Yeah funny that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024