Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Full Match 07:30 - Aug 6 with 1543 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official site has posted the full match online... there’s 2 hours of my day gone!

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/sheffield-united-1-swans-2-full-match

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Full Match on 08:43 - Aug 6 with 1427 viewsWAFU

Why would you want to watch that first half again?
The Full Match on 09:36 - Aug 6 with 1333 viewsSwanjaxs

The Full Match on 08:43 - Aug 6 by WAFU

It's what supporters do I suppose, through good and bad and all that.... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Full Match on 09:38 - Aug 6 with 1327 viewsomarjack

The Full Match on 08:43 - Aug 6 by WAFU

Because we're all preparing for the Audition in case Potter is sacked. Studying tactics and sh!t.

We're all managers and coaches on here in case you didn't know.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Full Match on 11:25 - Aug 6 with 1178 viewsBanosPerth

On this full replay, I'd like to know if anyone has a similar problem to the one I am seeing under Chrome browser (it works fine under Edge and Firefox) or if it's 'just me'. When I go into full screen mode, the video remains dark (not much brightness) and there are remnants of the previous (i.e. non-fullscreen) page that hang around permanently. To ask the question differently, does anyone have the full-screen replay working 100% under Chrome browser ?
The Full Match on 11:30 - Aug 6 with 1162 viewsSwanjaxs

The Full Match on 11:25 - Aug 6 by BanosPerth

On this full replay, I'd like to know if anyone has a similar problem to the one I am seeing under Chrome browser (it works fine under Edge and Firefox) or if it's 'just me'. When I go into full screen mode, the video remains dark (not much brightness) and there are remnants of the previous (i.e. non-fullscreen) page that hang around permanently. To ask the question differently, does anyone have the full-screen replay working 100% under Chrome browser ?

Same problem here mate using chrome browser 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Full Match on 11:32 - Aug 6 with 1158 viewsJinxy

Many thanks to the OP!

Are championship games only available to watch, either live or afterwards, on Sky?
The Full Match on 11:50 - Aug 6 with 1101 viewsJinxy

The Full Match on 11:25 - Aug 6 by BanosPerth

Fine for me using Edge. Only issue is that it sounds like the commentator is sitting next to you, and the crowd about 5 miles away.
The Full Match on 18:36 - Aug 6 with 898 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oli scored a hat trick according to the graphic guy, one of them in the first half! Stop smoking crack on the job bucko.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

The Full Match on 19:12 - Aug 6 with 847 viewsMagic_Michu

The Full Match on 11:50 - Aug 6 by Jinxy

Fine for me using Edge. Only issue is that it sounds like the commentator is sitting next to you, and the crowd about 5 miles away.

Yep, they need to turn the gain on the mic down too

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Full Match on 19:50 - Aug 6 with 792 viewsAndy1300

The Full Match on 11:30 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Same problem here mate using chrome browser 👍

same here on my MacBook on Safari
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 19:52]

Number 1 team in Wales

The Full Match on 19:51 - Aug 6 with 788 viewsAndy1300

The Full Match on 18:36 - Aug 6 by Captain_Sham

Oli scored a hat trick according to the graphic guy, one of them in the first half! Stop smoking crack on the job bucko.

commentator also said Sunderland at one point

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024