Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! 18:48 - Aug 9 with 2038 viewsMagic_Michu

Let him rot... and don’t let our blood sucking asset strippers get their hands on any more of the club’s cash.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 18:55 - Aug 9 with 1984 viewsMagic_Michu

5 minutes to complete it 😂

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 18:56 - Aug 9 with 1963 viewsawayjack

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 18:55 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

5 minutes to complete it 😂

It's done. His brother tweeted a picture of him in the palace shirt.
I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 18:56 - Aug 9 with 1949 viewsforkbeard

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 19:29 - Aug 9 with 1805 viewsSgorioFruit

football is disgusting at times

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 19:39 - Aug 9 with 1746 viewsWingstandwood

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 19:29 - Aug 9 by SgorioFruit

football is disgusting at times

I think the buzz and euphoria that was experienced by many from SCFC's first promotion to the (greed cannot be compared to Toshack era First Division) Premier League will be far less if the club is ever promoted there again? Once bitten twice shy, I reckon!

The whole thing is obscene, it must be the only 'industry' where staggering repeat failure gets rewarded (e.g. Jenkins, Ayew and others etc) in the most profoundly undeserved, mind-boggling, and insane way!

It has really been the most complete and utter eye opening experience.

Argus!

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 19:43 - Aug 9 with 1696 viewsHugeEnkins

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 19:39 - Aug 9 by Wingstandwood

I think the buzz and euphoria that was experienced by many from SCFC's first promotion to the (greed cannot be compared to Toshack era First Division) Premier League will be far less if the club is ever promoted there again? Once bitten twice shy, I reckon!

The whole thing is obscene, it must be the only 'industry' where staggering repeat failure gets rewarded (e.g. Jenkins, Ayew and others etc) in the most profoundly undeserved, mind-boggling, and insane way!

It has really been the most complete and utter eye opening experience.

Yep, and it's the fans that suffer. Disgusted by all this. The premier league is a poisoned Challis.
I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 13:34 - Aug 15 with 1479 viewsBadlands

Will he be back?

Not named in Palace's 25 man squad!

http://footballghana.com/shocker-ghana-striker-jordan-ayew-left-of-crystal-palac

'However, in a post on its official website, on Wednesday, the English Premier League released all the squad lists of the team with Ayew not registered among Palace's 25-man squad list.

No official explanation has yet been given by Palace or the Premier League but Ayew's exclusion from the team's squad for the opening weekend win over Fulham is now raising eyebrows.

Now observers think there were some hidden problems over Ayew's registration which might have resulted in his exclusion from the opening day squad as he is a top player for the team.'

If he does he'll surely be shifted abroad but could have financial consequences for us.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 13:35 - Aug 15 with 1462 viewslonglostjack

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 13:34 - Aug 15 by Badlands

Will he be back?

Not named in Palace's 25 man squad!

http://footballghana.com/shocker-ghana-striker-jordan-ayew-left-of-crystal-palac

'However, in a post on its official website, on Wednesday, the English Premier League released all the squad lists of the team with Ayew not registered among Palace's 25-man squad list.

No official explanation has yet been given by Palace or the Premier League but Ayew's exclusion from the team's squad for the opening weekend win over Fulham is now raising eyebrows.

Now observers think there were some hidden problems over Ayew's registration which might have resulted in his exclusion from the opening day squad as he is a top player for the team.'

If he does he'll surely be shifted abroad but could have financial consequences for us.

FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

I’d love it if the Ayew deal falls through! on 13:59 - Aug 15 with 1331 viewsicecoldjack

Please don't let it be us that's screwed up !!

We have form for this kind of thing unfortunately.

Will Rangel and Andre update their tweet about wishing him well on his deserved move to the premier league ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024