Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports 19:35 - Dec 22 with 711 viewsSwansIndependent

Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports 22nd Dec 2018 19:33
If you saw the match, please give us your player ratings and a mini match report. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 19:58 - Dec 22 with 656 viewsunion_jack

I'll tell you my MoM. It was Lethargy for me. All over the pitch, box to box he was. Sterling performance!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 21:44 - Dec 22 with 551 viewsFireboy2

Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 19:58 - Dec 22 by union_jack

I'll tell you my MoM. It was Lethargy for me. All over the pitch, box to box he was. Sterling performance!!

After about 30-35 mins it was UJ
Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:01 - Dec 22 with 476 viewsandrew

Sky sports gave Fer and McKay highest ratings with Bony (7)

Ridiculous

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:02 - Dec 22 with 474 viewsFireboy2

Hull City 3 - 2 Swansea City - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:01 - Dec 22 by andrew

Sky sports gave Fer and McKay highest ratings with Bony (7)

Ridiculous

Obviously never watched the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024