Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Tickets ALL SOLD 19:01 - Jan 31 with 809 viewsbuilthjack

2 x adult
2 x 19 and under

Face value
£32 x2
£15 x 2
£1.25 booking fee x 4

£99 total.
Selling as one lot.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 10:06]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City Tickets on 19:02 - Jan 31 with 803 viewsJackfath

Big statement that my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bristol City Tickets on 19:05 - Jan 31 with 767 viewsDewi1jack

Guess the club have managed to move 4 fans on before the transfer window shut then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bristol City Tickets on 19:07 - Jan 31 with 755 viewsbuilthjack

The people who were having these will still be at all home games and half the away games.
This season and thereafter.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City Tickets on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 740 viewsBadlands

Bristol City Tickets on 19:05 - Jan 31 by Dewi1jack

Guess the club have managed to move 4 fans on before the transfer window shut then

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol City Tickets on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 729 viewsBadlands

Bristol City Tickets on 19:02 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

Big statement that my friend.

Something cropped up or the weather forecast was ad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol City Tickets on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 697 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City Tickets on 19:10 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Something cropped up or the weather forecast was ad.

What's funny? They can't go Sat because of circumstances which you would not wish on them.
Now shut the fck up.

Bristol City Tickets on 19:17 - Jan 31 with 676 viewsN_T_J

Bristol City Tickets on 19:13 - Jan 31 by builthjack

What's funny? They can't go Sat because of circumstances which you would not wish on them.
Now shut the fck up.

And there was you having a pop because my family members didnt renew their season tickets ;)

Big old wheel kid.
Bristol City Tickets on 20:24 - Jan 31 with 596 viewsbuilthjack

Selling for another due to sad circumstances.

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City Tickets on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 528 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City Tickets on 20:24 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Selling for another due to sad circumstances.

Bristol City Tickets on 07:42 - Feb 1 with 395 viewsbuilthjack

Still available

Bristol City Tickets on 09:04 - Feb 1 with 324 viewswestonjack

Bristol City Tickets on 07:42 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Still available

Hi Im interested in buying the bristol city tickets. Not sure how to go about this as i dont normally post. Please can you confirm that they are still available . cheers
Bristol City Tickets on 09:07 - Feb 1 with 311 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City Tickets on 09:04 - Feb 1 by westonjack

Hi Im interested in buying the bristol city tickets. Not sure how to go about this as i dont normally post. Please can you confirm that they are still available . cheers

I will private message you with my phone number

Check your messages on the top right hand side of this page
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024