Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Bennett - Cardiff City 20:35 - Dec 29 with 1494 viewsDarran

Not bad. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 20:43 - Dec 29 with 1433 viewstaffpunk

Hopefully he'll be out for a few games, having a shocking season. Just ordered your wife's book, looking forward to reading it.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 1394 viewsDarran

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 20:43 - Dec 29 by taffpunk

Hopefully he'll be out for a few games, having a shocking season. Just ordered your wife's book, looking forward to reading it.

Top legend you are my Friend. 🙌🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 00:13 - Dec 30 with 1170 viewsTNT

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 20:43 - Dec 29 by taffpunk

Ew like to stay on the right side of The Jacks tbf, where in Pandy are ew, by the bus station izit?

Best thing you did was call ewself taffpunk, not bluepunk innit, butt?

Wot vinyl ew got 'en?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 10:39 - Dec 30 with 976 viewstaffpunk

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 00:13 - Dec 30 by TNT

Ew like to stay on the right side of The Jacks tbf, where in Pandy are ew, by the bus station izit?

Best thing you did was call ewself taffpunk, not bluepunk innit, butt?

Wot vinyl ew got 'en?

Still want you to lose every game you play, but can't be arsed with arguing on the net tbh. At 57 I'm finally growing up, it's taken a while!

As for the Shop, got a couple of thousand LP's, same amount of 7inch singles, a few thousand CD's, a load of tapes etc...all genres, prices range from a quid to a ton plus, opposite Tui Travel in the Arcade.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 11:02 - Dec 30 with 917 viewsNotLoyal

Joe Bennett - Cardiff City on 10:39 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Still want you to lose every game you play, but can't be arsed with arguing on the net tbh. At 57 I'm finally growing up, it's taken a while!

As for the Shop, got a couple of thousand LP's, same amount of 7inch singles, a few thousand CD's, a load of tapes etc...all genres, prices range from a quid to a ton plus, opposite Tui Travel in the Arcade.

Superb emporium 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024