Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew waved to the crowd after giving a supporter his shirt. 07:45 - Jan 13 with 1459 viewsSwans9

It could mean that he is on his way.
Ayew waved to the crowd after giving a supporter his shirt. on 09:05 - Jan 13 with 1304 viewsFireboy2

Not in my opinion.

Routledge and Brewster gave theirs away as well, does that mean they are off?

As an aside i think wilmot is off, he was nearly in tears clapping us before leaving the pitch but we all thought he would be off with this new boy from chelsea coming in.
Ayew waved to the crowd after giving a supporter his shirt. on 09:15 - Jan 13 with 1273 viewsjackrmee

Ayew waved to the crowd after giving a supporter his shirt. on 09:05 - Jan 13 by Fireboy2

Not in my opinion.

Routledge and Brewster gave theirs away as well, does that mean they are off?

As an aside i think wilmot is off, he was nearly in tears clapping us before leaving the pitch but we all thought he would be off with this new boy from chelsea coming in.

Big shame that if true.
Surprised he hasn't got more gametime. Very good player in the making there.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ayew waved to the crowd after giving a supporter his shirt. on 19:13 - Jan 13 with 912 viewsSwans9

Either he was waving goodbye to the fans or his brother who was in the crowd.
Ayew waved to the crowd after giving a supporter his shirt. on 19:30 - Jan 13 with 845 viewsWAFU

Nothing to see here. Pointless thread
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024