Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyprus rape case 09:38 - Jan 7 with 12339 viewsblackpooljack

Can some kind soul on here please enlighten me did the 19 yr old girl actually accuse 12 lads of raping her or have the police made it up cos I cant understand all the sympathy towards her. TIA
Cyprus rape case on 09:57 - Jan 7 with 6193 viewswestwalesed

She accused a group of boys and then retracted her accusation under Police presence.

It's a hell of a troubling case and the fact that she has "only" been given a 4 month suspended sentence suggests that the Cypriot courts are hoping this will all go away.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Cyprus rape case on 10:03 - Jan 7 with 6185 viewsBest_loser

Cyprus rape case on 09:57 - Jan 7 by westwalesed

She accused a group of boys and then retracted her accusation under Police presence.

It's a hell of a troubling case and the fact that she has "only" been given a 4 month suspended sentence suggests that the Cypriot courts are hoping this will all go away.

Why did she retract is the question
Cyprus rape case on 10:07 - Jan 7 with 6168 viewstheloneranger

Cyprus rape case on 10:03 - Jan 7 by Best_loser

The story on CNN before Christmas was that the Israeli government allegedly put pressure on the Cypriot government, who in turn then told the Cypriot police to press the young girl to change her statement.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cyprus rape case on 10:17 - Jan 7 with 6155 viewsraynor94

She was raped, and you can't understand the sympathy towards her? She was absolutely stitched up by the Cypriot police and legal system.

Have a read up on the case, it's truly shocking

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cyprus rape case on 10:35 - Jan 7 with 6130 viewsBanosswan

8 hour police interview without a lawyer present.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cyprus rape case on 10:43 - Jan 7 with 6120 viewspremierjack

There are a few videos going around Allegedly from the hotel room at the time of the alleged rape.

If the videos are actually true and are of the incident you may understand why the men got off.
Cyprus rape case on 10:51 - Jan 7 with 6111 viewsblackpooljack

Cyprus rape case on 10:17 - Jan 7 by raynor94

She was raped, and you can't understand the sympathy towards her? She was absolutely stitched up by the Cypriot police and legal system.

Have a read up on the case, it's truly shocking

Cheers ive read bits and pieces of it but that was the point of my OP in that was she raped or was the story a fabrication some of the comments in the press eg she was being mischievous had lead me to believe it was made up but you seem to infer that she was indeed subjected to a horrific attack.
Cyprus rape case on 10:58 - Jan 7 with 6094 viewsMrSwerve

Cyprus rape case on 10:43 - Jan 7 by premierjack

There are a few videos going around Allegedly from the hotel room at the time of the alleged rape.

If the videos are actually true and are of the incident you may understand why the men got off.

Probably not the best choice of words, given the circumstances.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Cyprus rape case on 11:34 - Jan 7 with 6046 viewsSoberBaker

Cyprus rape case on 10:43 - Jan 7 by premierjack

Link?

AMOW

Cyprus rape case on 12:03 - Jan 7 with 5997 viewspremierjack

Cyprus rape case on 10:58 - Jan 7 by MrSwerve

Probably not the best choice of words, given the circumstances.

Oh yeah, your probably right!!
Cyprus rape case on 12:27 - Jan 7 with 5966 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cyprus rape case on 09:57 - Jan 7 by westwalesed

Let me correct that for you.

She accused a group of boys and then retracted her accusation under Police pressure.

The fact that she was covered in bruises tends to substantiate her case.
The Cypriot police have an extremely bad rep for this kind of thing.
Cyprus rape case on 12:42 - Jan 7 with 5921 viewstheloneranger

Cyprus rape case on 12:27 - Jan 7 by A_Fans_Dad

She accused a group of boys and then retracted her accusation under Police pressure.

The police did not take photos of her torso ... Why?? ... Because she had a shirt on!!

Cyprus rape case on 12:54 - Jan 7 with 5896 viewsHumpty

I believe three of the young men denied any kind of sexual contact with her. When presented with DNA evidence to the contrary, they changed their minds and claimed they had had consensual sex with her.

It stinks.
Cyprus rape case on 12:54 - Jan 7 with 5895 viewsHighjack

Cyprus rape case on 12:27 - Jan 7 by A_Fans_Dad

The retraction was very unlikely to be written by a native English speaker according to a graphology witness apparently.

It’s all bloody horrible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cyprus rape case on 13:41 - Jan 7 with 5803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am not sure she and her family will drop it now she is being released.
Cyprus rape case on 13:44 - Jan 7 with 5790 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Because she was held by police for as many as ten hours without a lawyer under pressure to retract the statement allegedly and she was probably suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.
Cyprus rape case on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 5769 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Cyprus rape case on 13:41 - Jan 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not sure she and her family will drop it now she is being released.

Her Lawyer says he will appeal and take as far as European Court.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cyprus rape case on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 5711 viewslondonlisa2001

Cyprus rape case on 12:54 - Jan 7 by Highjack

The retraction was very unlikely to be written by a native English speaker according to a graphology witness apparently.

It’s all bloody horrible.

I read the article that explained the details of that.

It highlighted about half a dozen instances where they explained why the words used would not be used by someone who spoke English as their first language, and showed what words (or phrasing) would be used instead. It was fascinating.

Agree with you and others about this. It’s all horrible. The medical experts’ descriptions of her injuries were harrowing. As have been the descriptions by those that interviewed her, none of whom seem to have any doubt that she’s telling the truth.

Hopefully now she can come home, her case will be opened properly. I’m not sure what the foreign office are doing in all this to support her. It seems as though there is quite considerable backlash against these men starting in Israel as well.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 14:30]
Cyprus rape case on 14:36 - Jan 7 with 5690 viewsLohengrin

Cyprus rape case on 14:28 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

I read the article that explained the details of that.

It highlighted about half a dozen instances where they explained why the words used would not be used by someone who spoke English as their first language, and showed what words (or phrasing) would be used instead. It was fascinating.

Agree with you and others about this. It’s all horrible. The medical experts’ descriptions of her injuries were harrowing. As have been the descriptions by those that interviewed her, none of whom seem to have any doubt that she’s telling the truth.

Hopefully now she can come home, her case will be opened properly. I’m not sure what the foreign office are doing in all this to support her. It seems as though there is quite considerable backlash against these men starting in Israel as well.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 14:30]

I caught something on the radio earlier about the Cypriot ambassador having been hauled in.

If Johnson is capable of being half as nasty as you think he is behind the bumbling facade then let’s see it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cyprus rape case on 14:48 - Jan 7 with 5663 viewstheloneranger

Stories coming out of Israel is that one of the parents of the boys involved holds a very high position in the Likud Party.

Also before the rape another young girl was sexually assaulted in public by the same group, filmed and put onto Instagram. Immediately after their arrest it was taken down.

Cyprus rape case on 14:51 - Jan 7 with 5658 viewsHighjack

Cyprus rape case on 14:48 - Jan 7 by theloneranger

Stories coming out of Israel is that one of the parents of the boys involved holds a very high position in the Likud Party.

Also before the rape another young girl was sexually assaulted in public by the same group, filmed and put onto Instagram. Immediately after their arrest it was taken down.

Probably a nightly occurrence in places like Ayia Napa. The authorities have a very lucrative tourism operation to protect.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cyprus rape case on 20:47 - Jan 7 with 5439 viewsNotLoyal

Cyprus rape case on 10:35 - Jan 7 by Banosswan

8 hour police interview without a lawyer present.

When she reported it?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cyprus rape case on 20:53 - Jan 7 with 5417 viewsbuilthjack

It stinks. Poor girl.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cyprus rape case on 21:00 - Jan 7 with 5399 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 14:51 - Jan 7 by Highjack

Probably a nightly occurrence in places like Ayia Napa. The authorities have a very lucrative tourism operation to protect.

The Behaviour of some British girls at these resorts is bloody awful, this most certainly doesn't excuse anyone that abuses or rapes them, but they don't help themselves at all.

And encourages the thinking that all British girls are easy meat.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cyprus rape case on 21:05 - Jan 7 with 5382 viewsNeath_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 21:00 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

The Behaviour of some British girls at these resorts is bloody awful, this most certainly doesn't excuse anyone that abuses or rapes them, but they don't help themselves at all.

And encourages the thinking that all British girls are easy meat.

What behaviour doesn't "help themselves"?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024