Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! 19:29 - Feb 29 with 1556 viewsswan65split

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-we-should-have-put-game-bed?fbclid

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/weve-learned-lot-about-ourselves-week-says-stev

Put to bed!!!! looks like he just left it.
Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 20:23 - Feb 29 with 1451 viewsdickythorpe

He's the football manager equivalent of Steve Barwick
Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 20:26 - Feb 29 with 1437 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 20:23 - Feb 29 by dickythorpe

That gave me a proper lol. Harsh on Barwick mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 20:37 - Feb 29 with 1389 viewstheloneranger

Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 20:23 - Feb 29 by dickythorpe

At least Baz was fvcking useful. 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 21:00 - Feb 29 with 1342 viewsdickythorpe

Barwick always looked ill and had a poor complexion, similar to a alcoholic woman in her late 50's who spent toouch time in the sun without protection in places like Benidorm.

Cooper looks like the type who if he got into a fight he'd let you batter him hoping that your pulverising punches would cause improvements to him.

There's a family of slugs inhabiting his eyelids, it can't be easy for him.
Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 21:03 - Feb 29 with 1332 viewsSwanjaxs

Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 21:00 - Feb 29 by dickythorpe

Barwick always looked ill and had a poor complexion, similar to a alcoholic woman in her late 50's who spent toouch time in the sun without protection in places like Benidorm.

Cooper looks like the type who if he got into a fight he'd let you batter him hoping that your pulverising punches would cause improvements to him.

There's a family of slugs inhabiting his eyelids, it can't be easy for him.

Luvs a Bow or 10 does Bert 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cooper speaks....................sleep talking! on 21:08 - Feb 29 with 1312 viewsswan65split

despite me having a go at him, deep down I was probably hoping he and would awaken and things would go forward.

Today, its a deffo no no, poor choices , they were there on the edge for us see off, but in the end we ended up a final line like a line of skittles,

Time to go I think , there's a tough close season looming, and hes not the one,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024