Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New EU rules from September 16:15 - Aug 21 with 1210 viewsC_jack

Is this what we pay for? ffs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28878432

Better off out.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

New EU rules from September on 23:06 - Aug 13 with 984 viewspikeypaul

Got your wish now.

😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

New EU rules from September on 23:17 - Aug 13 with 974 viewsAndy1300

2014 🙈

Number 1 team in Wales

New EU rules from September on 23:23 - Aug 13 with 964 viewspikeypaul

And?

[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 23:24]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

New EU rules from September on 14:26 - Aug 14 with 820 viewsKilkennyjack

We already left 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

New EU rules from September on 15:37 - Aug 14 with 791 viewsAndy1300

mart6 seems to be giving a lot of down arrows, funny how mart6 never contributes to the conversations though.

Baffling that mart6 would down arrow my comment stating the article was from 2014.

How about giving an opinion mart6?

Number 1 team in Wales

New EU rules from September on 16:34 - Aug 14 with 768 views1462jack

New EU rules from September on 15:37 - Aug 14 by Andy1300

mart6 seems to be giving a lot of down arrows, funny how mart6 never contributes to the conversations though.

Baffling that mart6 would down arrow my comment stating the article was from 2014.

How about giving an opinion mart6?

Mart6 down arrows anyone who’s not a lefty loony and like you say He/she never contributes to anything
New EU rules from September on 23:15 - Aug 15 with 599 viewsFireboy2

No wonder most posters have left this ship.
New EU rules from September on 23:18 - Aug 15 with 598 viewsAce_Jack

Thick Brexit c**ts being thick Brexit c**ts together lol
Login to get fewer ads

New EU rules from September on 08:28 - Aug 16 with 567 viewsAndy1300

New EU rules from September on 23:18 - Aug 15 by Ace_Jack

I would guess that your statement is not factually correct!

Not everyone who voted for Brexit is what you called them.

Number 1 team in Wales

New EU rules from September on 09:02 - Aug 16 with 549 viewsKilkennyjack

New EU rules from September on 08:28 - Aug 16 by Andy1300

I would guess that your statement is not factually correct!

Not everyone who voted for Brexit is what you called them.

Spot on.

We should not forget the traitors, racists, corrupt men, and liars who convince the terminally thick that Brexit was a good thing.

This lot will be jailed.

Beware of the Risen People

New EU rules from September on 09:15 - Aug 16 with 544 viewschad

Ah yes we would have to defer, to such an eloquent, cerebral, argument.

But at least some may be marginally sentient enough to consider, that murder may be just a tad easier to detect, than postal ballot fraud ;)

Or possibly not so one eyed and prejudiced, as to group people together and abuse them, using highly offensive and sexist female genitalia based abuse, which is very derogatory to an historically, consistently abused and oppressed people.

But if your thing is globalist, expansionism, by an organisation classed as massively ineffectual by its own supporters, which has from the very top, stated an aim of of building the world In its own image, and wanting to challenge for dominance in Africa. Whilst it’s 2 most powerful nations (including one that triggered the last world war) are pushing to build a ‘real, true’ European Army, to support their objective. Well that’s cool with me.

Just Empire building and world domination not my thing

Otherwise, great post
New EU rules from September on 09:27 - Aug 16 with 540 viewschad

New EU rules from September on 09:02 - Aug 16 by Kilkennyjack

Spot on.

We should not forget the traitors, racists, corrupt men, and liars who convince the terminally thick that Brexit was a good thing.

This lot will be jailed.

Indeed why try to be self sufficient, when the self crowned intelligentsia seem to be sucked in to aspirations of Empire building and global domination, abusing any who perhaps may have certain reservation about such a credo.

Still the EU far from the first to want to army build and dominate the world, and build it in their image.
New EU rules from September on 11:00 - Aug 16 with 519 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who woke the student up? If you have any grasp of the Labour Party and it’s traditions you would have realised we fought tooth and nail against joining the EEC. What’s come afterwards is a hundred times more bureaucratic and full of waste.

It’s a modern day Soviet Union but instead of Bolsheviks we’ve got faceless unelected decision makers at its core.

We could have had a decent country with a caring society here but c*nts like you betrayed the movement and undermined the leadership.

Well you got what you wanted - ten years at least in opposition to whine and bitch about the tories whom you allowed into Westminster unopposed. Well done you 👏

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New EU rules from September on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 481 viewsDJack

New EU rules from September on 11:00 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Who woke the student up? If you have any grasp of the Labour Party and it’s traditions you would have realised we fought tooth and nail against joining the EEC. What’s come afterwards is a hundred times more bureaucratic and full of waste.

It’s a modern day Soviet Union but instead of Bolsheviks we’ve got faceless unelected decision makers at its core.

We could have had a decent country with a caring society here but c*nts like you betrayed the movement and undermined the leadership.

Well you got what you wanted - ten years at least in opposition to whine and bitch about the tories whom you allowed into Westminster unopposed. Well done you 👏

ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT!

The pary was betrayed by the party within the party - momentum. I've always wondered how you have millionaire marxists, ah yes the ideology is only put upon the masses the select few are above that.

If Starmer ever gets in power then we will have (I believe) a decent country with a caring society...inclusive and open to questioning, unlike momentum who tolerated nobody asking questions/looking into the problems.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024