| Good luck 15:50 - Nov 3 with 771 views | pencoedjack | With policing this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk- I particularly look forward to Friday 13th Wales V Ireland 7pm KO & Saturday 24th November Wales v England 4pm KO . I can really imagine groups of 4 being stuck too. [Post edited 3 Nov 2020 16:59]
|  | | |  |
| Good luck on 15:43 - Nov 4 with 667 views | Catullus | I watched the news briefing and can't understand this. Apparently they're not letting you have friends in your garden in case it rains and you escape indoors and because of the risks of needing the toilet, because it spreads more easily indoors. Now you can meet 3 friends in a pub, so indoors. Now if you all need the toilet you'll be using the same door as the others in the pub, possibly the same toilets too. How is the pub safer? Especially after a few beers and, as you say, the rugby/football etc on tv. |  |
|  |
| |