Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper Post match interview, Norwich City. 19:37 - Nov 7 with 828 viewsKeithHaynes



A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Steve Cooper Post match interview, Norwich City. on 00:04 - Nov 8 with 730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interview ? Sounds more like a seance.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

1
Steve Cooper Post match interview, Norwich City. on 09:57 - Nov 8 with 648 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s one of the more weirder zoomed that’s for sure 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Steve Cooper Post match interview, Norwich City. on 10:28 - Nov 8 with 635 viewsonehunglow

He looks and sounds utterly dejected and I like that.
I'm warming to him .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026