Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Morning live programme 09:55 - Nov 9 with 587 viewsonehunglow

What a joy to start the day

Lov ely Kym Marsh

Gorgeous Gethin


Delicious Dr Xander


Xand says take VITAMIN D as the only supplement to help build up resistance to covid

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
This Morning live programme on 20:00 - Nov 9 with 525 viewsCatullus

Kym Marsh, drives the wife mad because I made the mistake of saying she was gorgeous! The jealous type my wife, as if I'd ever get near KM

The vitamin thing, it's only any good if you are short of it. If you have a normal vit D level you don't need more. I try to get out and get sunlight several times a day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
This Morning live programme on 10:01 - Nov 10 with 476 viewsonehunglow

My vitamin D level rises when I switch Kym on-so to speak.

Gethin is hot ,too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026