Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a a shame, Jordan Morris returns to the USA 18:26 - Feb 23 with 2415 viewsKeithHaynes

You all made my short experience incredibly special. I of course had more goals to accomplish but I can’t wait to support from afar.

"I’ll always be proud to be a Jack. #YJB.




A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Such a a shame, Jordan Morris returns to the USA on 01:25 - Feb 24 with 2320 viewsWanderer

Good on yer mate, get well soon.
2
Such a a shame, Jordan Morris returns to the USA on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 2146 viewshowenjack

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026