Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crash 14:26 - Mar 22 with 568 viewsexhmrc1

I have just been advised there has been a crash on the By Pass between Clydach and Pontardawe. It might be worth avoiding the area for the next couple of hours.
0
Crash on 14:28 - Mar 22 with 560 viewsCatullus

They need to change that road, it's lethal. The speed some people go at, specially at the roundabout by Glais.
I avoid that road whenever I can.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Crash on 16:05 - Mar 22 with 503 viewsDr_Winston

I must be back and fore between the Ynysforgan and Glais part about eight times a week and it's not that bad unless you get some duffer doing 40 in a 60 zone. The stretch between Glais and Ponty is worse though, especially at night.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 16:11]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Crash on 17:24 - Mar 22 with 462 viewsexhmrc1

Been told it is clear now.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026