Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) 18:36 - Apr 18 with 537 viewsJack123

Just started watching this, and the commentators seem too be rejoicing there are 4,000 fans there, it's bloody empty, could have had another 20k no problem.

And why the hell are the ones who are there, have to wear masks? It's outside for god sake.

This post has been edited by an administrator

libera nos a malo

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 20:00 - Apr 18 with 494 viewsBoundy

I went to watch my 8 year old play football yesterday ( outside ) but was prewarned that I would have to wear a a mask whilst doing so. It transpired that wearing one wasn't required as common sense ruled the day .I had my rant already prepared but thankfully it wasn't needed.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 20:01 - Apr 18 with 490 viewsKeithHaynes

Got to start somewhere.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 20:14 - Apr 18 with 475 viewsJack123

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 20:01 - Apr 18 by KeithHaynes

Got to start somewhere.

That is true, but it's a ridiculously low amount of fans allowed, I'm just looking now the stadium is bare, I guess my gripe originally was the way the Bt commentators were applauding it.

IMO you could get thousands more in there, and still social distance.

libera nos a malo

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 449 viewsmax936

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 20:14 - Apr 18 by Jack123

That is true, but it's a ridiculously low amount of fans allowed, I'm just looking now the stadium is bare, I guess my gripe originally was the way the Bt commentators were applauding it.

IMO you could get thousands more in there, and still social distance.

That's football fans you're talking about, they will get together to chant and sing, slowly but surely must be the best way.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 09:16 - Apr 19 with 399 viewsonehunglow

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 21:01 - Apr 18 by max936

That's football fans you're talking about, they will get together to chant and sing, slowly but surely must be the best way.

In an ideal scenario ,with people who are sensible (and sober) it could be perfectly possible to have stadia at 50% capacity.It just requires planning.

Sadly,the toilets is where it all falls down .How many actually wash their hands. Ive never seen anyone anywhere.Then they go and but a beer and burger.

Personally,I would go 50% and keep food /drink outlets shut. No loss really, as people can go to a game and not have a beer and cardboard cake surely. No?

We are in so many ways shackled by our drinking culture.The obsession is screwing us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leicester v Southampton(crowds back) on 15:23 - Apr 19 with 350 viewsandrew

Starting somewhere at 5% capacity when last autumn they had 10% in some grounds?

If they want to do a proper test, considering everyone has to be negative to go in there, they should fill it. That’s the aim.

The only way it’ll work is by putting someone in there who has covid.

This is the most embarrassing thing the government has done.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024