Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sixteen minutes with Steve Cooper 22:54 - Apr 25 with 310 viewsKeithHaynes

Decent enough.

Steve Cooper - We have achieved nothing yet : sixteen minute video interview 25th Apr 2021 22:56
A delighted Steve Cooper was interviewed post match after the 2-2 draw at Reading which ensured Swansea City are in the play offs once again at the end of the season, and with games to spare. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sixteen minutes with Steve Cooper on 13:26 - Apr 26 with 235 viewsReslovenSwan1

"I have never asked th players t play long balls. I always want them to play through the lines. This is what I believe in. Sometimes we have had to go long it hard in this league, but this is what I believe in".

This target is one that has been achieved by Thomas Frank.

Therefore Copper either has to make some form of change either in the playing staff or in the coaching staff. He is still a rookie coach. Potter had pretty much the same players with much higher possession stats but much worse defensive stats. (albeit in a season of transition).

Time to bring in extra coaching resources to help him to his goal. Swansea have little chance at higher level with 45% possession in the championship. Britton did not turn out to be the philisophical powerhouse driving the Jenkinista legacy. Perhaps Routledge or Rangel have the focus and grit to help Cooper. Rangel s whole carrer was under top coaches at Swansea.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 13:27]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sixteen minutes with Steve Cooper on 13:35 - Apr 26 with 228 viewsonehunglow

Sixteen minutes with Steve Cooper on 13:26 - Apr 26 by ReslovenSwan1

"I have never asked th players t play long balls. I always want them to play through the lines. This is what I believe in. Sometimes we have had to go long it hard in this league, but this is what I believe in".

This target is one that has been achieved by Thomas Frank.

Therefore Copper either has to make some form of change either in the playing staff or in the coaching staff. He is still a rookie coach. Potter had pretty much the same players with much higher possession stats but much worse defensive stats. (albeit in a season of transition).

Time to bring in extra coaching resources to help him to his goal. Swansea have little chance at higher level with 45% possession in the championship. Britton did not turn out to be the philisophical powerhouse driving the Jenkinista legacy. Perhaps Routledge or Rangel have the focus and grit to help Cooper. Rangel s whole carrer was under top coaches at Swansea.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 13:27]

Better replace with one who can then,surely.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024