Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley 23:37 - May 24 with 1700 viewsKeithHaynes

Green Man.

From what I’m hearing there are loads going regardless, I’ve got to say if I was in the uk I would as well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 00:07 - May 25 with 1647 viewsNotLoyal

And these idiots are saying where they will be, are they really that stupid ?
I thought this was a Wembley final for our grandads to turn up to.

Wake up Brentford, you idiots.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

stefobee said:
The Green Man has been allocated to Swansea fans, I just called up and asked.

Works out well for us to be honest, we lose every time I've been to that pub.
will need a good disinfecting after those tramps have been in there lol
don't worry, I always know best ;)

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 00:28 - May 25 with 1623 viewsKeithHaynes

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 00:07 - May 25 by NotLoyal

And these idiots are saying where they will be, are they really that stupid ?
I thought this was a Wembley final for our grandads to turn up to.

Wake up Brentford, you idiots.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

stefobee said:
The Green Man has been allocated to Swansea fans, I just called up and asked.

Works out well for us to be honest, we lose every time I've been to that pub.
will need a good disinfecting after those tramps have been in there lol
don't worry, I always know best ;)


It’s just small team keyboard warrior talk, it means nothing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:22 - May 25 with 1249 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 00:28 - May 25 by KeithHaynes

It’s just small team keyboard warrior talk, it means nothing.


I think I will find a wetherspoons in Central London near Baker St underground station.

Poll: Why has Starmer cancelled elections and blocked Burham

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:24 - May 25 with 1243 viewsKeithHaynes

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:22 - May 25 by felixstowe_jack

I think I will find a wetherspoons in Central London near Baker St underground station.


Globe is decent.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:34 - May 25 with 1216 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:24 - May 25 by KeithHaynes

Globe is decent.


Thanks was looking at metropolitan bar marleybone Road.

Poll: Why has Starmer cancelled elections and blocked Burham

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:35 - May 25 with 1211 viewsKeithHaynes

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:34 - May 25 by felixstowe_jack

Thanks was looking at metropolitan bar marleybone Road.


Most have to book mind, however I do know lot going by train without tickets.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 19:44 - May 25 with 1196 viewshobo

Will be there. On the off chance someone has a spare ticket give me a shout, I'd be eternally grateful!
0
Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 22:25 - May 25 with 1051 viewsCatullus

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 00:07 - May 25 by NotLoyal

And these idiots are saying where they will be, are they really that stupid ?
I thought this was a Wembley final for our grandads to turn up to.

Wake up Brentford, you idiots.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

stefobee said:
The Green Man has been allocated to Swansea fans, I just called up and asked.

Works out well for us to be honest, we lose every time I've been to that pub.
will need a good disinfecting after those tramps have been in there lol
don't worry, I always know best ;)


Oh good grief, they haven't even made it to be EPl yet and their fans have become......oh well, I can't say it!

Next thing they'll be saying theu're a big club because they're in the EPL, like Wigan fans did, assuming they get there of course.

Weren't we allocated the Green Man ast time? And for Reading?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Login to get fewer ads

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 23:21 - May 27 with 794 viewsKeithHaynes

Allocated Swansea pub at Wembley on 22:25 - May 25 by Catullus

Oh good grief, they haven't even made it to be EPl yet and their fans have become......oh well, I can't say it!

Next thing they'll be saying theu're a big club because they're in the EPL, like Wigan fans did, assuming they get there of course.

Weren't we allocated the Green Man ast time? And for Reading?


I believe so.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026