Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby 12:32 - Oct 22 with 2139 viewswhiterock

"I ran outta gas. I had a flat tyre. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!"
Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 13:41 - Oct 22 with 2077 viewsKeithHaynes

I think you are just looking for excuses mate, it was the concourse, and only the concourse, that’s the issue, by mentioning other excuses it undermines the whole concourse issue. Concourse you could be right ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 14:46 - Oct 22 with 2036 viewsCatullus

Personally I blame the swin away. It obviously upset them all so much they just couldn't concetrate on the game or they'd have come back for at least a draw.

How thy'll cope if they get relegated I just don't know, some League One clubs barely even have an away end at all, just a shed on a molehill and the beer is warm. It'll kill them off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 14:48 - Oct 22 with 2030 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Mitrovic did the Michu celebration last night so he’s next to be banged up in nick for celebrating a goal without due care and attention.
Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 1878 viewsmax936

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 14:48 - Oct 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Mitrovic did the Michu celebration last night so he’s next to be banged up in nick for celebrating a goal without due care and attention.

he did the head slapping thing against us, the antagonistic t..t

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 11:42 - Oct 23 with 1764 viewsCatullus

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 22:04 - Oct 22 by max936

he did the head slapping thing against us, the antagonistic t..t

Yes but we took it on the chin, we didn't go crying to the FA/FAW that he was inciting trouble.

Cardiff really are trying to ruin football, they managed to take the beautiful game and make it terrible to watch, now they are trying to stop the fans giving banter too. No wonder their ground is looking emptier by the game. It must be a really miserable place.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 11:48 - Oct 23 with 1754 viewsmax936

Cardiff City's latest excuses for loss in the derby on 11:42 - Oct 23 by Catullus

Yes but we took it on the chin, we didn't go crying to the FA/FAW that he was inciting trouble.

Cardiff really are trying to ruin football, they managed to take the beautiful game and make it terrible to watch, now they are trying to stop the fans giving banter too. No wonder their ground is looking emptier by the game. It must be a really miserable place.

And they still haven't paid for Sala, shocking and disgraceful.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024